Epic Horizons Source Audio Collection

I meant flow through it is like the full attraction audio, but had some cross-fade delays. This link does not have cross fade delays which is impressive! I love it!

Although this Ultimate Music Tribute does have crossfades between each of the individual loops, I love the quality and kudos to the Horizons fan who took the time to put this together. Excellent tribute.

Horizons was and still is my all-time favourite at EPCOT and I've always considered Horizons IMO the best attraction EPCOT has had to offer. Sad that Horizons is gone, but enlightening to see there are so many EPCOT fans us who keep the spirit of Horizons alive.

Was wondering why this was over an hour long. It sounded clear though I can't sit an listen to the whole thing here at the office. I skipped through it and am now curious as to why they chose to tag on the Innoventions music at the end. Regardless, I'm going to rip the audio and add it to my collection. Can never have enough quality park audio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter