EPIC June birthday trip to DL Trip Report 5/27-6/4

If you get a chance, I'd love to get a PM with that drink recipe!!!

Your meal and experience look truly amazing. So awesome!!!

Wow, I want to try the whole menu... and the kids menu! Everything sounds amazing, and that's fantastic that they're making everything from scratch! Justify that price tag...

Was it very busy in there? I wonder how busy their kitchen is, I would love to watch their prep... :D

Sounds like your day was just about as perfect as it gets!

Wow, I want to try the whole menu... and the kids menu! Everything sounds amazing, and that's fantastic that they're making everything from scratch! Justify that price tag...

Was it very busy in there? I wonder how busy their kitchen is, I would love to watch their prep... :D

Sounds like your day was just about as perfect as it gets!

Our reservation was at 12:00 pm and when we arrived, there were only maybe 4 other tables that had been seated. By 12:30 pm, the dining room was full. It was an incredible experience. Same executive chef as at Napa Rose and at Carthay Circle, so I'm hoping that when we go to DL again next March, maybe we can eat at Napa Rose or Carthay Circle.

OMG...what an amazing report. Such stunning pictures!
I remember your pre-report and even helpful posts in Disneyland thread.

That meal at club-33 looks amazing. SO nice you could experience that.

One question...you said a couple times "we bumped into..." (peter pan, etc). Does that mean that they roam the parks at DL? Or that you hit the scheduled character meetings spots? WDW only has the latter but form your wording it sounds like the former.

Looking forward to reading/seeing more. Thanks for sharing.

OMG...what an amazing report. Such stunning pictures!
I remember your pre-report and even helpful posts in Disneyland thread.

That meal at club-33 looks amazing. SO nice you could experience that.

One question...you said a couple times "we bumped into..." (peter pan, etc). Does that mean that they roam the parks at DL? Or that you hit the scheduled character meetings spots? WDW only has the latter but form your wording it sounds like the former.

Looking forward to reading/seeing more. Thanks for sharing.

Peter Pan was just roaming around Fantasyland.

Snow White and the Evil Queen seemed to be stationed there temporarily and they had a handler with them. But in neither instance were there any photopass photographers with them. Disneyland has a mixture of both roaming around characters and characters stationed at certain locations.

** Edited to add **
Captain Jack Sparrow was also roaming around New Orleans Square. We saw him a couple of days in a row and he seemed to hang out a lot around the French Market, Royal Street, etc.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!