Escape to Concierge

I think the HC rooms only have showers, but I could be wrong. I am not sure there is room enough for a tub also. Perhaps someone can post photos of the layout of shower and bath in a regular one-bedroom master bath on the Dream or Fantasy? TestingH2O has shared a photo of the tub and mirror. I assume there is a shower on the other side of the room. Our room number was 11006.
That's probably it. I think I posted a picture of the bathroom in my Trip Report, or I'm going to I know I took a picture of it. The shower was to the left and the bathtub was to the right in front of the mirror.

What an amazing cabin!

Your puppies are so cute...I'm a dachshund mom too. :) They are crazy, stubborn adorable creatures! Your mom sounds like a hoot!

Jill in CO

Your puppies are so cute...I'm a dachshund mom too. :) They are crazy, stubborn adorable creatures! Your mom sounds like a hoot!

Can we see photos of your dachshund babies?

I never had pets as a child but when I met my husband, he came with a dog, a dachshund named Pavlov. My test was if Pavlov and I accepted one another. We did. Rob and I were "set up". We both had been married before and had no intention of remarrying. But a couple of friends decided otherwise and invited him to my annual Halloween party, held at my house in a crack neighborhood in Memphis. Talk about scary. Several years after Rob, Pav and I became a family we added Sarah and then Piper, a beagle, to the mix. Piper was a sweetie. As she aged, Sarah wanted a puppy so we added the brats. They feed off one another in getting into mischief and barking at everything that moves, and sometimes does not move. Love them to bits.

You are correct, Mom is a hoot. We are lucky.

Pavlov at age sixteen-ish.

Pavlov.jpg

Rob, the guy in the "leisure suit". He was a used car salesman (not really, just for Halloween). See the cigarette in his hand... We do not smoke. :tilt:

1993Halloween001 copy.jpg

Me, I was a genie. I have no idea of who the screamer was but I remember not being happy that he grabbed me for the photo.

1993Halloween003 copy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Just a couple more master bath photos before moving out into the hallway and up to the C. lounge.

Disney is all about detail. Check out the toilet paper. :love1: Love it! Mickey is everywhere.

Mickey toilet paper.jpg

See these scales. That is just mean. To put scales in a bathroom while you are on vacation.

main bath scales 3.jpg

This is about as close as I came to weighing myself while we were on vacation. In fact, I always wait at least a week after we come home before weighing myself to allow my weight to "adjust". Yes, the 67.2 is in pounds. I weight more than 67.2 pounds but I refused to put my full body on the scale. :rolleyes1

See those painted toes, the only times (2x) I have ever had a pedicure was before a cruise. LOVE having it done but I am way to cheap to pay for such a luxury… (hopefully someday my child will decide this is the perfect birthday/holiday gift for me because I certainly do like it)…Sadly, I know my child is not reading this trip report…

main bath scales 2.jpg

And into the hallway leading to the outside of the stateroom. Hallway bench, a good place to lay things.

hall bench.jpg

Safe box in small closet, it would hold both our laptops and other miscellaneous items.

safe and small closet.jpg

Across the hallway was another larger closet. In the closet were complimentary robes and slippers. The robes you leave behind when you disembark. We were told we could take the slippers with us since they are thrown away after each guest.

hall closet large.jpg

A shoe caddy with a coat brush.

Shoe coat brush.jpg

And the hallway leading out of the room with a nice large mirror on the side.

Hall leading out of stateroom.jpg

Next to the outside door is a small bathroom with another shower.

sma bath sink .jpg

Last edited:

Continuing:

And under the sink, more storage.

sma bath under sink.jpg

Shelving to the left of the sink.

sma bath corner copy.jpg

Makeup mirror to the right of the sink.

sma bath other corner.jpg

Elemis products. So nice. :lovestruc

sma bath soap copy.jpg

Place to plug in razor.

sma bath shaver.jpg

Shower stall.

Sm bath shower.jpg

More Elemis products.

sm bath elemis.jpg

Toilet with grab bars.

sma bath toilet.jpg

Again, I love the detail of "the little things".

sma bath handtowel.jpg

Next up!

C door.jpg

Last edited:
Your photos are so detailed. Thanks!

:thanks: I probably go overboard on the photos but I know when I am researching an area/vacation/house..., I want to see details, especially room, food and activity details. It also allows me to vacation vicariously and save money. Plus, Rob is a photographer (in addition to his "real" day job) so we end up with loads and loads of photos. I have to say though, we slacked off in taking photos when attending the drink seminars. I wonder why. :rolleyes1

We are having a Mardi Gras gathering this weekend so I may not have time to update again until Monday. Although if my schedule goes according to plan we will be prepped and ready for guests at least eighteen hours ahead of time.

Last edited:

I love all the photos of your room, especially because I'm sure I'll never see the inside of a Concierge room ever!

Your dachshund is so cute :dog::love: I'm a dachshund mom too…here's my Oscar:
enhance

He's a good boy. He'll be 14 this year and still gets around pretty well :-)

I love all the photos of your room, especially because I'm sure I'll never see the inside of a Concierge room ever!

Your dachshund is so cute :dog::love: I'm a dachshund mom too…here's my Oscar:
enhance

He's a good boy. He'll be 14 this year and still gets around pretty well :-)

Oscar is beautiful, so serious looking. And he has a stuffed "Oscar", so cute! I see a baby gate next to him. Our house is filled with baby gates; ones you can step over, ones that latch, ones that expand. We also have "scat mats" to keep the brats from going upstairs, ramps so they can get on and off the sofa safely and..... the things we do for our fur babies.

I have to ask.... Is the toilet paper better quality in Concierge than in a regular stateroom??
The one I thing always tell my husband is that if I wasn't an overpacker to begin with, I would bring toilet paper from home.
Sorry if thats TMI!

Enjoying your report!

Love the detailed room tour. I can’t see myself ever splurging on concierge, so it is great to get the opportunity to explore vicariously. Already looking forward to checking out the lounge next!

I have to ask.... Is the toilet paper better quality in Concierge than in a regular stateroom??
The one I thing always tell my husband is that if I wasn't an overpacker to begin with, I would bring toilet paper from home.
Sorry if thats TMI!

Enjoying your report!

Ummm, I did not notice but I am a toilet paper snob so I think I would have noticed. We are cruising again in a couple of weeks and are in a regular room, I will see if I can tell. When I was putting my ex through eight (count them eight) years of college/law school and then myself through an additional ten years of school, I kept saying, once I graduate and have a decent paying job I am going to buy good toilet paper, soft and strong. That did not happen. We moved into an old house with old narrow stack/drain lines and we were advised to only use one-ply. :sad: I do buy Charmin to carry with me when I travel and then swap out the hotel TP for my Charmin.

Kate

Love the detailed room tour. I can’t see myself ever splurging on concierge, so it is great to get the opportunity to explore vicariously. Already looking forward to checking out the lounge next!

If you had asked me a few years ago I would have said the same but then when we ended up with extra money in the vacation fund we decided to splurge, plus it was our "fifth cruise, anniversary/birthday/we escaped!" cruise. I would like to sail concierge again but truthfully I enjoy non-concierge just as much.

Sorry if thats TMI!

Enjoying your report!
That would be a terrible idea...you would probably clog the whole line with thicker stuff . Never had a problem with what is on the ship. The one shown in the picture looks like it is just gripped on the triangle. Could be wrong.

I too love all the pictures and details. Probably never get to that level.

Sorry if thats TMI!

Enjoying your report!
When we first started going to WDW, as new DVC members at BWV, I used to buy soft TP at our grocery stop because the Georgia Pacific paper that Disney provides is soooo bad. Personally, I think they use this because it's cheap. I see no problem with bringing my own! (I haven't done it recently, simply out of laziness!).

When we first started going to WDW, as new DVC members at BWV, I used to buy soft TP at our grocery stop because the Georgia Pacific paper that Disney provides is soooo bad. Personally, I think they use this because it's cheap. I see no problem with bringing my own! (I haven't done it recently, simply out of laziness!).

The TP on the ship is specially designed for the ship's plumbing. It's similar to the kind of TP you would use in a RV or camper. Regular TP will clog up the toliets on the ship.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!