Escape Wedding Reception/Farewell Brunch!

thesweetestsara

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! So my boyfriend & I aren’t even engaged yet but once we are (hopefully by the new year!!) I want to have everything ready to be booked!
We are planning on having an Escape wedding due to the small size of our families & already know that we want to have a reception at the Attic after.
My question is, if I have an escape wedding will I be able to plan a farewell brunch too? It’s my DREAM to have it at Trader Sams but I wasn’t sure if this was something an escape bride could have!

From my research (my daughter wants a similar wedding to you), a farewell brunch at Trader Sams would be possible as long as it isn't already booked by a Wishes bride as they get to book venues a few months earlier.

From my research (my daughter wants a similar wedding to you), a farewell brunch at Trader Sams would be possible as long as it isn't already booked by a Wishes bride as they get to book venues a few months earlier.
Ah that’s awesome! I just wasn’t sure if they were going to give me a hard time and make me book a Wishes wedding or something since I want to add on a reception AND a farewell brunch. But the Wishes wedding I think is just still a little out of our price range with needing to meet the minimum expenditures PLUS we wouldn’t have the 20 people minimum that they require either and I don’t want to pay for people that aren’t there! Hopefully my wishes will come true and we can have the farewell brunch at Trader Sams!

Why not just book Trader Sam's as a private party /keep that event separate from your wedding ressies?

Why not just book Trader Sam's as a private party /keep that event separate from your wedding ressies?
I thought if you book through Disney Catered Events they had like a $3,000 F&B minimum or something? I think I just need to be patient and figure everything out once I’m actually engaged hahah

I thought if you book through Disney Catered Events they had like a $3,000 F&B minimum or something? I think I just need to be patient and figure everything out once I’m actually engaged hahah
I have no idea, but I'm saying, If you want a separate event, book a separate event. If you have event A, B and C booked through Disney's wedding people AND you also have event D book privately on a different day, is it anyone's business?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!