espn club

followme2disney

Mouseketeer
Can you get carry-out from the ESPN Club. I seem to remember reading you could go to the bar and order, but would like confirmation one way or the other.

Thanks in advance!:wave2:

I don't know but I thought I would bump your post to keep it on first page.Someone must know answer to your question.:wizard:

We've never ordered to go, but have been there many times when other guests have picked up to go orders. I'm not sure if you have to place the order in person or can call ahead.

You have to go in person to make a carry-out order -- ESPN doesn't take call-ins. Just go up and order directly from one of the bartenders, they'll take care of you. (You can even get a mudslide to go if you'd like!)

Do they show games on stations other than ESPN? I'm hoping to catch a game that will be on JP Sports on Nov 1. South Carolina vs. Mississippi....

Yes. We are always in WDW during the Fourth of July and I guess there's a big NASCAR race - Pepsi 400?- in Daytona on July 5. We happened to be at the ESPN Club the night of the race and it was on, even though it was on a channel other than ESPN (Fox, I think).

How late are they open by the way? We are flying down January 8th and we wont be in Orlando until 9:30pm.... I was hoping to get over there for some wings before we hit the sack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter