est. closing date 7/17--can we use points then?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
To reserve our 3 night cruise, I'll need both my VWL and BWV points. The estimated closing date on VWL is 7/17. Our stay at WDW is 6/23-26 2002, then the cruise, so I can't book the room until 7/26, but I'd like to book the cruise ASAP. Just making sure I don't have to wait until deed is recorded or anything. Can I book with those points starting 7/17? Thanks.
Robin M.

I'm not sure of the answer, but as soon as I gave my deposit (we're set to close on 7/24) I was able to book VWL for our trip in Aug. My guide called and put the room on hold for me, but I had to call back the next day with my membership number and transfer the reservation to myself. I don't think it would be a problem, I'd call MS and ask now, they definately would know the answer!

Robin,

Are you banking or borrowing any points for this reservation?? If not you will be able to use the points as soon as you sign the contract. That said, you will not be able to book your cruise until after 7/17 because you will be more than 11 months out. From your post it looks like your cruise will begin on 6/27, thus you will not be able to book it until 7/27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter