Etiquette and customs in Paris/Disney

I had said earlier in this thread I did not like DLP the first time I went in 2013. Well I went this week and we enjoyed ourselves. The Studios park is currently under renovation, so it reminded me of being in Epcot with all the walls 🤣 Will be so much better when Frozen opens. The parks were not super busy, so we were able to enjoy all the rides we wanted to go on without long lines. Loved the 1 hour early entry. We did not see the Fireworks/Drone show because 11 pm is past my bedtime 🤪

But overall, I would go back again in the future.
Great to hear you had a better experience this time around :)
Best thing you have seen/done?

Great to hear you had a better experience this time around :)
Best thing you have seen/done?
The two shows we went to were excellent. Mickey & the Magician and Together. I like how they alternate if a character speaks English or French so you get the gist of what is going on without it being in one language.

For rides, well we had only experienced Webslingers for the first time at DCA in March and loved it - so we went on that multiple times 🤣 I’d say that was my favourite. My head does not like upside down rollercoasters anymore - we went on them, but I did not enjoy it. (Do not go on Indiana Jones - so bad!) Crush Coaster was cool, but such a pain to get in/out of.

We had fun exploring the different areas in Adventureland, and the Labyrinth. I would have liked to go on Big Thunder Mountain again, but it went down/was down whenever we tried.

Ratatouille seemed ..slower than the Epcot version. That was weird since it’s the same ride. (Do like that they have single rider, we utilized that once)

And we enjoyed the 2 restaurants we went to - Downtown Restaurant has SO many food options. I’m a picky eater, so I loved having options. Remy had really cool theming. The food was OK (well the potatoes with my friends meal were divine - I got the chicken, but it was overcooked), our server was great (we were chatting about Florida because she is going to work at WDW for a year.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter