Even split Akl / Poly???

lizmc

Mouseketeer
We have only been to WDW once many years ago and stayed at 1 resort ,
this time I am spliting first 5 nights at Akl next 5 nights at the Poly , does that sound good ?/ i was thinking of maybe dong 4 at akl and 6 at Poly , opinions Please!!

We are going Nov. 30th to Dec. 10th... Thanks.

Hi there...

I think splitting between resorts is a great way to have a vacation as long as you have a good few days at each...

Last year I did 5 nights at Universal and 9 nights at AKL... this year I am doing 6 nights at Universal, 6 nights at BC and 4 nights at AKL.

Have a great time!

>>^..^<<

I am doing the same for our upcoming trip in just 3 weeks. I planned Poly for the first part of the trip assuming we'll do "heavy" parks during that time and the proximity to MK and TTC/Monorail is awesome. I did AKL at the end assuming we'd use that time to have some R&R and not so much park time. Thus, we would not spend lots of time on a bus.

I hope this helps!

lizmc,
I am doing a Royal Pacific 3 night, Polynesian 4 night and Animal Kingdom 2 night split in August. I can let you know right after that if it was a good idea if you would like, although it is probably later than you wish. I will make sure to let you know when we get home if you like

Thanks for the responses , I would love to know how your split goes!! I am really excited to go to WDW no matter where we stay!!

We split our stay last summer-3 nights Polynesian LV concierge
(incredible view for July 4th) and then 5 nights AKL savannah view. It was fun to experience both resorts during one stay and really quite easy to make the switch. AKL is a beautiful place, but to me, nothing can compare with the lushness of the grounds at the Polynesian and that amazing waterview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter