Events question

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
I just was able to change my reservations from December 2nd to the 1st, so DH and I will be there for one day of the convention. Is there going to be any list of people who won't be able to make all the events, that I may be able to buy Sunday's breakfast event from? Or will it be held in a public restaurant that we will be able to attend anyway?

dopey05.gif

Good question. I don't have the answer, sorry...but I am certain that there are other people out there 'in the same boat', so hopefully they will speak up and you guys can 'share' the events tix. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Sharon, I'm so happy to hear that you will be at convention. At last, we will be able to meet - since we thought about setting up our kids. LOL.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter