Ever get towel animals

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Aa a DVC resort? like when they do your 3 day towel swap and such? Does this mean the end of our towel animal surprises? My little one loves them (So don't us big ones)

Thanks in advance me

I have never received any towel animals while staying at a DVC resort. In fact, we were recently at the CR Tower for 4 nights and only once did we receive a towel animal. It was a little bird. I would not count on getting one.

:earboy2: My kids have gotten numerous towel animals, we have had their stuffed animals arranged into a pool theme, looking out the windows but the best was last year we were there for our wedding anniversary and someone, i was told not housekeeping, left my husband and i a towel on the bed with pipe cleaners on it that spelled love with a silk rose a signed picture of cinderella and prince charming and a few latex balloons, that is one of my best disney memories ........very magical

The only time we ever got a towel animal was on the Disney Cruise "a monkey on a hangar" never have gotten one at any Disney resort.

In Vero Beach both of our rooms had a towel Mickey outline on a bed! We were in the inn in connecting OV rooms. I think we had something once at VWL, but I'm not sure, it just may have been something with the hand towels.

Bobbi :flower:

going to bcv next week....i'll let you know....in june, Coronado Springs had the most inovative ones I've ever seen......elves, baskets of flowers, bunnies...

We had little towel ducks all over our 1-br at Old Key West this past summer. :)

We have only gotten towel animals at OKW. Lots of them, some even had colored sticker dots (thing garage sale) on them. Very cute. We were only going to be there for a few days, so I didn't move any of them. Took pics, but sadly my computer skills do not allow me to post them.
And we got lots of towel animals on the Disney Cruise. Everynight something different, complete with chocolates and turn down service. Probably my favorite thing on the cruise!!

It sounds silly but I really look forward to them. To the folks that make them, they have far more talent then I.

Just mentioning this...if you mention that the towel "figures" were great...the staff will get recommendations....if they get recommendations.....they will in effect give more towel creations.....so give them the praise they deserve....it's well worth it!

Got a towel animal at BWV in July -- not sure if it was a seal or a bird, but definitely towel animal. And in Sept there was a towel animal in the 1BR at OKW. We left it there, poor thing had only one eye!

Years ago we had a terrific Mousekeeper at Dixie Landing ('cause in 98 that was the name). The best arrangement was of the kids' animals wearing sunglasses and watching other animals slide down a water slide (garbage bag)! That experience has yet to be topped.

We had a very pretty towel butterfly waiting for us when we checked into the BWV's last June.

In numerous stays at DVC and non DVC resorts over the past 10 years, we have never received any towel animals. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter