ever had your driving record pulled?

bubbleprincessmom

Mouseketeer
When I made my car reservation with Thrifty the guy said something about if you have any tickets or accidents on your record it could keep you from being able to rent with Thrifty. He was speaking from his script so bloomin' fast though I didn't quite catch it all. And I didn't dare ask cause I didn't want to draw attention to his statement. Has anyone ever been denied a rental car because of your driving record (and come on I know I'm not the only one who has a ticket or two out there.....;) )

Mon

I've never had any of the rental companies in Orlando run my driving record, but then I've never tried Thrifty.

In the past I did worked for a car rental agency that would run your license to check for violations and accidents. If you had more than one accident or violation on your record, they would refuse to rent to you.

If you are worried about it, just give them a call to make sure what their policy actually is. Then you can decide if you want to rent from them or another car rental agency.

At work, we run everyones driving record before we even give them a quote. I'm sure most rental agencies have the same hookups we have. All 50 states and Canada come back within seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter