Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

didnt get slinky dog dash and splash mountain photos today.... :(

do they take longer to get added to the account?
When we were there in July the ride photos took almost 24 hours to show up. I'm not sure why. They are normally available not long after we leave the attraction.

Quick question - roughly how much is a CD with photos from a 10 day trip (if already have memory maker) and if in the U.K. are they dispatched in the U.K. or from US?

Also, would this include MNSSHP photos if have it for that duration (memory maker was included free when booking package but haven’t been given much information about it and whether we can use it for ticketed events).

TIA

My daughter and her bf are coming next weekend for a quick trip. Its been almost t least 4 years since we've gone ... SO MAY changes,,, thanks to the DIS board and members for all the info.
Can I purchase a one day memory maker prior to her trip and add it to her magic band> Also how does she get the pictures from rides to her memory acct?

I believe it was stated earlier that if you are traveling with someone with a MM, but you go to the park additional days without them, they can still see and download your photos?

Is there any way to share with our friends? We have a weekday AP and they are platinum. For days we attend without them (maybe totally different months) can they download our pictures? If we get a photo card could they enter the number? What if we had one of their bands to scan for photos?

I believe it was stated earlier that if you are traveling with someone with a MM, but you go to the park additional days without them, they can still see and download your photos?

Is there any way to share with our friends? We have a weekday AP and they are platinum. For days we attend without them (maybe totally different months) can they download our pictures? If we get a photo card could they enter the number? What if we had one of their bands to scan for photos?
Just add them as friends through the Friends and Family, and make certain that you check the box to share photos. You can scan your own magic bands, no need to mess about carrying theirs. They will be able to see, and download all of your photos, whether they are in the parks those days or not.

Just add them as friends through the Friends and Family, and make certain that you check the box to share photos. You can scan your own magic bands, no need to mess about carrying theirs. They will be able to see, and download all of your photos, whether they are in the parks those days or not.
Awesome thanks. I will let you know how it goes. I dont see a box to check for "share photos" but we are connected on Friends and Family. I can see all their photos from their prior trip.

Awesome thanks. I will let you know how it goes. I dont see a box to check for "share photos" but we are connected on Friends and Family. I can see all their photos from their prior trip.
Click update next to each of their names, and that will bring up the sharing options, which is where you can make certain that photopass photos are checked.

Today, my friend sent me the photos he downloaded from our trip, but I noticed a bunch of photos we took were not in the zip files from Disney.

We were two separate families of 4. Only him and I have accounts for our respective families. I manage my wife and kids profiles. We linked and shared our photos. Is it possible that the photos that my wife or kids scanned their magicbands are not shared? Is it possible to retroactively share these? I can see the photos in my mde app, but he does not see them in his.

Any help would be appreciated

Today, my friend sent me the photos he downloaded from our trip, but I noticed a bunch of photos we took were not in the zip files from Disney.

We were two separate families of 4. Only him and I have accounts for our respective families. I manage my wife and kids profiles. We linked and shared our photos. Is it possible that the photos that my wife or kids scanned their magicbands are not shared? Is it possible to retroactively share these? I can see the photos in my mde app, but he does not see them in his.

Any help would be appreciated

Yes, that's probably the issue. Edit your wife and kids' profiles. Make sure each one is marked to share their photos. Then have your friend check his account again. I'd wait 24 hours or so and if the photos don't show up then call the PhotoPass folks. They're incredibly helpful!

Yes, that's probably the issue. Edit your wife and kids' profiles. Make sure each one is marked to share their photos. Then have your friend check his account again. I'd wait 24 hours or so and if the photos don't show up then call the PhotoPass folks. They're incredibly helpful!

My wife and kids profiles show ''plans managed by me". I don't see way to set them to share photos, unless I am in the wrong section of the app. I see him, his wife, and kid's profiles on my friends and family list, and can confirm they are all marked as share photos. I will have him confirm he sees the same for me, my wife, and kid's profiles.

My wife and kids profiles show ''plans managed by me". I don't see way to set them to share photos, unless I am in the wrong section of the app. I see him, his wife, and kid's profiles on my friends and family list, and can confirm they are all marked as share photos. I will have him confirm he sees the same for me, my wife, and kid's profiles.

I looked at my Friends & Family to refresh my memory. I manage my DGD (a child). Also in my F&F list is my adult DD and my adult DS, both of whom have been on trips with us and whose photos we share (I have an AP). My DD has permission to see all my plans as well as all my photos; DS has permission to see only our shared plans, but he can see all my photos. When I click Update next to DGD's name, I see "DD is able to view DGD's:" and check boxes for All Plans, Only Plans They Share, and Disney PhotoPass Photos. There's a separate section where I could give DS the same permissions or not. Do you have the same alternatives regarding your friend? Under his name, is he allowed to see all your photos, and then under each of your family members' names does he (by his name) have permission to see their photos?

I looked at my Friends & Family to refresh my memory. I manage my DGD (a child). Also in my F&F list is my adult DD and my adult DS, both of whom have been on trips with us and whose photos we share (I have an AP). My DD has permission to see all my plans as well as all my photos; DS has permission to see only our shared plans, but he can see all my photos. When I click Update next to DGD's name, I see "DD is able to view DGD's:" and check boxes for All Plans, Only Plans They Share, and Disney PhotoPass Photos. There's a separate section where I could give DS the same permissions or not. Do you have the same alternatives regarding your friend? Under his name, is he allowed to see all your photos, and then under each of your family members' names does he (by his name) have permission to see their photos?

Thanks for your help! I ended up calling Disney and they fixed it. My friend added myself, my wife and my youngest child. He missed adding my older son, who was scanning his band for pictures. Disney added my son to my friend's account and confirmed the missing pictures are showing up now.

Thanks for your help! I ended up calling Disney and they fixed it. My friend added myself, my wife and my youngest child. He missed adding my older son, who was scanning his band for pictures. Disney added my son to my friend's account and confirmed the missing pictures are showing up now.

I'm glad to hear that the problem has been fixed. Disney PhotoPass staff has helped me quite a bit over the years, as has the MDE staff!

One person in our party has an annual pass which includes Memory Maker benefits. Everyone is linked the My Disney Experience account that is registered under my email address. If I understand correctly I will be able to download all the photos from my account without buying a separate MM because the AP holder is linked to me, right?

One person in our party has an annual pass which includes Memory Maker benefits. Everyone is linked the My Disney Experience account that is registered under my email address. If I understand correctly I will be able to download all the photos from my account without buying a separate MM because the AP holder is linked to me, right?
No, that is not how it works. The AP holder will be able to download all photos from anyone who is connected to THEM, so all of the members of your party would need to be connected to the AP holder, and they would need to download the photos for you. With no AP, and no Memory Maker of your own, you will not be able to download anything.

No, that is not how it works. The AP holder will be able to download all photos from anyone who is connected to THEM, so all of the members of your party would need to be connected to the AP holder, and they would need to download the photos for you. With no AP, and no Memory Maker of your own, you will not be able to download anything.
Thank you for clarifying. So our accounts would need to be part of their My Disney Experience account or is there some other account that is a special AP account that is used to download the pictures?

Thank you for clarifying. So our accounts would need to be part of their My Disney Experience account or is there some other account that is a special AP account that is used to download the pictures?

No special account. All the MDE accounts just have to be linked together as Friends and Family (and the boxes checked to allow pictures to be shared). If that's done, everyone will see everyone's photos, but they will all have a watermark. Only the person with the AP will be able to download the pictures.

Steve

I was trying to purchase the Memory Maker for out trip but it keeps telling me you need to purchase a package to add it.

I didn't think you had to have a package to purchase it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!