Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

If I buy the memory maker half way through our trip, will I still get the pictures taken during the first half?
Sorry I missed this question yesterday. For some reason, I didn't get the notification.

During, or even after your trip, you can get all of your photos by purchasing Memory Maker at the normal price of $199, and it will cover all of the photos you had taken during your trip. The following quote is taken directly from the Disney Parks Blog "If you purchase standard Memory Maker during or after your vacation, the price is $199."

Thinking about Memory Maker.

Would be 2 families (4 adults/2 kids)that are traveling together. Can we do one memory maker package for our whole party?
We have a PPO breakfast at Akershus and a late morning breakfast at Crystal Palace. Are there photographers at these locations?
What photo ops are not included in thememory maker package?

Thinking about Memory Maker.

Would be 2 families (4 adults/2 kids)that are traveling together. Can we do one memory maker package for our whole party?
We have a PPO breakfast at Akershus and a late morning breakfast at Crystal Palace. Are there photographers at these locations?
What photo ops are not included in thememory maker package?

Yes, you can do one Memory Maker package for both families.

Make certain that everyone in both families is connected via the Family and Friends feature in MDE to the person who has the Memory Maker on their profile, and be certain that each of those people have selected to share their Photopass Photos.

Crystal Palace does not have a photographer. I believe Akershus does still have a photographer, but not one that wanders around inside with the Princesses. There is one photographer on the way into the dining hall where you will get a photo with one Princess.

The photos from Akershus are included in your Memory Maker. Off the top of my head, I can't recall any photos that are not included with the Memory Maker. I may be forgetting something, if it comes to me I will update my answer. If anyone else knows of something I am forgetting, please feel free to chip in here :)

Deleted. Didn't see question was already answered. My apologies.
Never any need to apologize. I love seeing that my name was mentioned in a post, and in a way, even better to see that the question had already been answered. It means I am doing a good job here :)

Never any need to apologize. I love seeing that my name was mentioned in a post, and in a way, even better to see that the question had already been answered. It means I am doing a good job here :)

Thanks Mr. Tom! :hug: You really have your stuff together. It's nice to know there is someone here who we can go to for the correct answer. And even if you're not sure, you direct us in a direction of someone else who can help.

If I may, I'd like your opinion. How do you feel about the Photopass boxes going into certain character meets? I've seen some pics from Tink and they aren't bad really, but the box can't capture that first moment of the guest and character meeting. I hear there are two now. One in Tink and one where Baymax is.

@Tomh , you and others may have had great experience on prior trips but @HausofDisney is specifically stating MNSSHP & F&W 2018. I assure you I feel the exact same, I too am very disappointed with our 2018 MNSSHP photos. They were the worst. Maybe a fluke, I'll take that into consideration even though it happened to me in 2017 as well.
  • Too many images were blurry.
  • Too dark and could not be lightened up.
  • Missing many photos that could not be found.
  • Attitude from the photographers were uncalled for.
These are not things we're making up. The bottom line, I would encourage people to contact Disney IMMEDIATELY if you don't like your photos not cross reference your prior trips as successful as that helps no one.

@HausofDisney - You still need to report this, it's never too late. Hopefully you can get a refund AND once reported they can look at the photos and find the photographers responsible who may need additional training. It would also further prevent this from happening to others. For me that is the main point for posting frustration of poor photos.

@Tomh Please know I have nothing but the highest respect for you. You really are amazing! :flower3:

What email is best to try and find missing photos? We have about everyone but us on a few rides!

Thanks Mr. Tom! :hug: You really have your stuff together. It's nice to know there is someone here who we can go to for the correct answer. And even if you're not sure, you direct us in a direction of someone else who can help.

If I may, I'd like your opinion. How do you feel about the Photopass boxes going into certain character meets? I've seen some pics from Tink and they aren't bad really, but the box can't capture that first moment of the guest and character meeting. I hear there are two now. One in Tink and one where Baymax is.

Well, first off, thank you for the kind words. When I first discovered the DIS, I had questions, lots and lots of questions. Plenty of members here happily pointed me in the right direction with tons of good information. It is nice to now be kind of on the other side of things, and to be one of the members helping others out.

I have not had any experience with the boxes personally. My youngest child is a 15 year old boy now, so meet and greets are pretty low on his priority list. That having been said, I am not a fan of them. A good photographer can follow the action, and catch "moments" that a camera box has no way of recognizing. As much as I love technology, I always prefer the human touch!

When looking at Disney website Memory Maker is still listed at 169$/199$ but on the App it is listed at 279$! Is this a glitch or the future price (if the latter, hello AP!)?

When looking at Disney website Memory Maker is still listed at 169$/199$ but on the App it is listed at 279$! Is this a glitch or the future price (if the latter, hello AP!)?
Of course, no one can be sure what Disney might do going forward. However, I am not seeing $279 on the app, I am seeing $199 which is the normal price in the app. The $169 price is only available via the website, or by phone.

My guess would be that $279 would be too big an increase all at once, and would significantly reduce sales of Memory Maker. For that reason, I think this was perhaps a glitch. One can never be certain though.

Of course, no one can be sure what Disney might do going forward. However, I am not seeing $279 on the app, I am seeing $199 which is the normal price in the app. The $169 price is only available via the website, or by phone.

My guess would be that $279 would be too big an increase all at once, and would significantly reduce sales of Memory Maker. For that reason, I think this was perhaps a glitch. One can never be certain though.
2FE22B76-344C-40C0-AB30-A071B636F552.png

Yes, it is still there... Weird.

I'm still seeing $199 after restarting my phone. @rteetz have you heard any chatter about a possible significant increase in Memory Maker pricing? The poster above posted a screen capture showing $279 in the MDE app.

I have not.
Thank you sir :)

@flav for now, I am going to say it is a glitch, however, if I were contemplating a Memory Maker purchase for an upcoming trip, I would very likely lean toward making that purchase sooner rather than later, just in case.

I'm still seeing $199 after restarting my phone. @rteetz have you heard any chatter about a possible significant increase in Memory Maker pricing? The poster above posted a screen capture showing $279 in the MDE app.

It won't let me screenshot on my phone...something about I can't because of security agreement or link....whatever. However, I have the $199 price when I open the app.

Thank you sir :)

@flav for now, I am going to say it is a glitch, however, if I were contemplating a Memory Maker purchase for an upcoming trip, I would very likely lean toward making that purchase sooner rather than later, just in case.

With the luck I've been having Mr. @Tomh something in my gut told me to go ahead and purchase Memory Maker. I already had the $169 set aside for it, so get it...now. I was going to wait till later in May, but with the luck I've been having waiting on things for Disney, I wasn't taking that chance. I missed that FP glitch and now have to wait as it always should have been, for my 60 day window.

I am contemplating purchasing AP both for fear of more tickets and Memory Makers prices increases and to have early Marathon Weekend registration... I am just so confused by all those “may be coming because of SWGE” changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter