Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Hi!
If I purchase for my trip on Dec 7th-12th, will it still be active when I come back on the 19th for the Christmas Party?

Just got back & have a question.....
...…...there were 4 of us in my group, I purchased Memory Maker but, their photos still had "photo pass" markers across the front. I asked in 2 different places (1 being the photo place at MK) and were told these marks would be on everyone's except mine since I was the one that purchased the package.
I don't get to go to Disney that often but, I know about a year ago, I was able to have the photos without the marker & someone else in my group purchased the package.
In fact, her family went about a month later & I could see her pictures on my account without the markers.

Is this something new??? or am I completely remembering wrong?
My group is splitting the bill so, I hate they can't get them on their acct...... the CM said I would have to download & send to them or give them my password for my acct. This just doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Just got back & have a question.....
...…...there were 4 of us in my group, I purchased Memory Maker but, their photos still had "photo pass" markers across the front. I asked in 2 different places (1 being the photo place at MK) and were told these marks would be on everyone's except mine since I was the one that purchased the package.
I don't get to go to Disney that often but, I know about a year ago, I was able to have the photos without the marker & someone else in my group purchased the package.
In fact, her family went about a month later & I could see her pictures on my account without the markers.

Is this something new??? or am I completely remembering wrong?
My group is splitting the bill so, I hate they can't get them on their acct...... the CM said I would have to download & send to them or give them my password for my acct. This just doesn't seem right.
I believe you are remembering it wrong. The only person who can see the photos without the water mark is the one who has the Memory Maker entitlement. You should be able to see all of their photos without the water mark though.

I believe you are remembering it wrong. The only person who can see the photos without the water mark is the one who has the Memory Maker entitlement. You should be able to see all of their photos without the water mark though.
Thanks...…...I guess I am. Dang, old age...LOL

I purchased memory maker, it is on MDE, under the memory maker it shows me. My question is do I have to link everyone on MDE to it, or are they automatically linked to MM because we are all linked on MDE. I can’t remember if I had to do anything so we all can use it. Thanks

I purchased memory maker, it is on MDE, under the memory maker it shows me. My question is do I have to link everyone on MDE to it, or are they automatically linked to MM because we are all linked on MDE. I can’t remember if I had to do anything so we all can use it. Thanks
There is a sticky thread up above with all kinds of information about Photopass and Memory Maker: The Everything PhotoPass and Memory Maker thread

To answer your specific question, as long as everyone whose photos you want is linked to you through MDE, and they have made sure that next to your name, under "Update" they have checked the box to allow you to see their Disney PhotoPass Photos, then you are set

I dislike how long some of the attractions take to add photos. Sometimes it's really quick and sometimes you are waiting a day or so before you see anything.

Help please! I've downloaded all of my photos but when I try to open them I keep getting an error. I've extracted the photos from the zip files and I still can't open them. I've tried searching for answers and I just keep finding articles about how to download them all... I figured that out!

I am eligible for the military discount on memory maker but can't purchase until I am actually at the parks. My cousin arrives 3 days before I do, will I be able to get the pictures she has taken before I arrive and purchase? I tried emailing Photopass with this question but only received a very generic response on how it works.

I am eligible for the military discount on memory maker but can't purchase until I am actually at the parks. My cousin arrives 3 days before I do, will I be able to get the pictures she has taken before I arrive and purchase? I tried emailing Photopass with this question but only received a very generic response on how it works.
I have never done this myself, but I believe that as long as you are connected through MDE when she has her photos taken, once you buy the Memory Maker with the military discount, you will be able to see, and download her photos.

Also, you can have her use a photopass card supplied by the photographer each time she gets a picture taken and link that card to your account when you get there.

Are the ride photos available during the special ticketed events?

Last year we did Early Morning Magic, didn’t purchase Memory Maker, we didn’t get any ride photos. Same for every rid,actually.

None showed up.

Am I right in my understanding that you need the memory maker to see/get the ride photos?

Next March we are doing Animal Kingdom After Hours. I’d like to get a ride photo on DINOSAUR with the empty car aside from my son and I, so I was going to purchase the Memory Maker.

However $17 for one photo versus $169 is a lot cheaper. Since we didn’t get any of the ride photos the last time with no purchase of the memory maker, should I go ahead and buy it in the hopes that we will get ride photos this time?

Are the ride photos available during the special ticketed events?

Last year we did Early Morning Magic, didn’t purchase Memory Maker, we didn’t get any ride photos. Same for every rid,actually.

None showed up.

Am I right in my understanding that you need the memory maker to see/get the ride photos?

Next March we are doing Animal Kingdom After Hours. I’d like to get a ride photo on DINOSAUR with the empty car aside from my son and I, so I was going to purchase the Memory Maker.

However $17 for one photo versus $169 is a lot cheaper. Since we didn’t get any of the ride photos the last time with no purchase of the memory maker, should I go ahead and buy it in the hopes that we will get ride photos this time?
You are correct in your understanding that photos do NOT come with the special ticketed events. You either need to purchase the photos you want individually, buy a one day Memory Maker, or purchase the regular Memory Maker if you want the photos from your Animal Kingdom After Hours event.

Is anyone else having issues with the Download all option?

Seems if I choose this a ton of downloads pop up. The alternative is to go into each individual photo. Is this an IT issue or purposeful to make us pay for the dvd/usb?

Seems if I choose this a ton of downloads pop up. The alternative is to go into each individual photo. Is this an IT issue or purposeful to make us pay for the dvd/usb?
I'm having the same issue. And if I try to go into one of the downloaded files it says it cant find it.. even after I've extracted the zip files.

I'm having the same issue. And if I try to go into one of the downloaded files it says it cant find it.. even after I've extracted the zip files.
I haven't had any of these problems, but then I haven't downloaded any photos since September. My only two thoughts are: 1) maybe try downloading with a different web browser. 2) contact the PhotoPass people, and see if they can help you. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/contact-us/

Hello!! I posted this in the Tips board and didn't get any response, so I thought I would try here......

I am looking for some actual photos that people have had taken at the Photopass studio - particulary those with a digital background and some feedback on the experience. I am thinking about purchasing a mini session with Disney Fine Art Photography to take some photos of my daughter during our upcoming trip to celebrate her graduation, but she doesn't want much other than a photo of her with Cindrella Castle in the background in her cap and gown.....so I am thinking that the studio MIGHT be an option if the experience is worth it and the backgrounds not too cheesy. I would love to see actual guest photos, I am having a hard time finding them online. Also seeing mixed information on how many photos they would take and whether or not they would allow us to select mutliple backgrounds.

I would also be very interested in seeing the photos that you have had taken when commissioning Fine Art Photography to do the job! I realize that these are two completely different experiences, but we are trying to decide which would fit our needs best!

Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!