Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

I noticed that none of my ride pictures have appeared in my account from last week. I emailed photopass to do a manual search for my 7 Dwarfs pic. Has anyone else experienced this with missing ride photos?

I noticed that none of my ride pictures have appeared in my account from last week. I emailed photopass to do a manual search for my 7 Dwarfs pic. Has anyone else experienced this with missing ride photos?

I have had it happen from time to time. It is especially possible if you have an older MB, or if you carried it in a bag or something, instead of wearing it on your wrist. The good news is, if you provided the PhotoPass people with good information as far as what rides, at about what times, and especially if you were able to give them other photos of your party from that day, they are pretty good at reconnecting you with your missing photos.

Evening, grabbed a memory maker in my bundle for Flower and Garden second week of May. Had the MM 2 years ago and was fortunate to get a character palooza or 2, but was not excited at the appearance of fewer photo pass members.
O
Would you say it is still a decent purchase?? It could be an additional day at the POP, or possibly decent photos. I know its hit or miss. Opinions??

Evening, grabbed a memory maker in my bundle for Flower and Garden second week of May. Had the MM 2 years ago and was fortunate to get a character palooza or 2, but was not excited at the appearance of fewer photo pass members.
O
Would you say it is still a decent purchase?? It could be an additional day at the POP, or possibly decent photos. I know its hit or miss. Opinions??

The answer to this question is so subjective that I can't see how I, or anyone else can really give you an answer that will mean anything to you. For me, the question of whether to get Memory Maker or not would depend perhaps on the time of year I was travelling, who would be travelling with me, and how many days I would be spending in the parks. Perhaps if it were just 3 days in the parks, just my wife and I, I would not be so inclined to spend the money for it. On the other hand, if we had my mother, or some other family member that doesn't go with us often, and would be spending more time in the parks, say 6 or 7 days, then it would be well worth the price to me.

Hello, I bought memory maker for my trip this week for my group of friends. 2 friends got there today. Even though we are linked, I'm not seeing their photos. Will I be able to access them once I've been to the park?

Hello, I bought memory maker for my trip this week for my group of friends. 2 friends got there today. Even though we are linked, I'm not seeing their photos. Will I be able to access them once I've been to the park?
You can't see another person's photos (even if they're in your friends list) unless they explicitly give you permission.

They have to log in to MDE on the Disney World website (not the app), and go to their Family & Friends List, click "Update" next to your name, and then check the box next to "My Disney PhotoPass Photos" under "Choose Which Plans and Photos [Your Name] Can See" and click "Save."

Quick Side Note: I went on a Disney Cruise (Disney Wonder), and the Photography options were very different than the Parks. Example: You could buy packages of 8 hard-printed 8x10 photos, and no access to online photos after the Cruise.

DS26 is surprising my folks for our trip in a couple of weeks, I only found out about it a few days ago as he couldn't surprise us all because he was supposed to be watching my dog.. lol.... He will still need to get to the hotel (I'll have him on the ressie the day he arrives, he gets in around 7am), shower and then come over to Epcot. Our plan as it stands currently is for him to come over to Epcot after he arrives and the first FP is at 9:30 over at Soarin for my folks and me.

He and I would LOVE to have a Photopass photographer capture the moment. He would like to walk up behind us while having our picture taken and then when my folks realize he's there, capture that moment too. Where would be some good locations be for him to just make his way into the photo?

I have heard that there is a studio in Disney Springs, do you need an appointment? We are planning to stop in on our first night at Disney to get the MM and would like to get a family photo at the same time. How busy does the studio get?

I have heard that there is a studio in Disney Springs, do you need an appointment? We are planning to stop in on our first night at Disney to get the MM and would like to get a family photo at the same time. How busy does the studio get?
It's walk in only. No idea how busy it may get.

DS26 is surprising my folks for our trip in a couple of weeks, I only found out about it a few days ago as he couldn't surprise us all because he was supposed to be watching my dog.. lol.... He will still need to get to the hotel (I'll have him on the ressie the day he arrives, he gets in around 7am), shower and then come over to Epcot. Our plan as it stands currently is for him to come over to Epcot after he arrives and the first FP is at 9:30 over at Soarin for my folks and me.

He and I would LOVE to have a Photopass photographer capture the moment. He would like to walk up behind us while having our picture taken and then when my folks realize he's there, capture that moment too. Where would be some good locations be for him to just make his way into the photo?

Gosh, my go to answer *would* have been in front of Spaceship Earth, BUT . . . nope. With all of the construction happening about the park, I'm honestly not certain where you might get a nice view / background, or even where PhotoPass photographers are likely to be found. Hopefully someone who has been in the park recently will chime in with some timely information.

The photo studio at Disney Springs is walk in only I believe. I can't comment on how busy it might be. We used it once during an August trip a few years ago, it was pretty much walk in when we went, but I am sure that is just a matter of timing, and may not be what you experience when you visit.

Every time we've been there, there's been a line, and we haven't waited to see how quickly it moves. It also seems that there are frequently a number of little girls who just came from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique who are getting multiple photos taken.

Hi,

Does anyone know a toll-free number for issues with photopass?

I see my memory maker in my account. I see most of my photos. (I am missing some). But the photos still have the photopass logo, so I cannot see the photos properly. I don't see an option to download or activate. Would they be able to help? Problem is that when I call, there is always between 15 and 50 minutes wait...which I find very expensive calling long distance from Canada..

I tried both in the app and from my ipad using the website.

Hi,

Does anyone know a toll-free number for issues with photopass?

I see my memory maker in my account. I see most of my photos. (I am missing some). But the photos still have the photopass logo, so I cannot see the photos properly. I don't see an option to download or activate. Would they be able to help? Problem is that when I call, there is always between 15 and 50 minutes wait...which I find very expensive calling long distance from Canada..

I tried both in the app and from my ipad using the website.

I am not aware of any toll free number for anything at Disney World. As far as I know, every one of their phone numbers is just a regular 1-407 number.

A few of questions about Memory Maker.

1) I’d be buying this as a gift for my son and daughter-in-law when they go on their honeymoon at the end of April. Am I able to buy this and add it to their trip, or will I have to give them $$ and they add it?

2) once the pictures are downloaded, are you able to get them printed at home?

3) is there a CD or USB that can be purchased too?

A few of questions about Memory Maker.

1) I’d be buying this as a gift for my son and daughter-in-law when they go on their honeymoon at the end of April. Am I able to buy this and add it to their trip, or will I have to give them $$ and they add it?

2) once the pictures are downloaded, are you able to get them printed at home?

3) is there a CD or USB that can be purchased too?

1) If you have a My Disney Experience account, you could purchase it through your account, and then just assign the entitlement to one of them. You could also just leave it in your name, and make certain that they are both connected to you through MDE and sharing photos with you. Honestly though, it would probably be easier to just have one of them buy it, and give them the money for it.

2) Yes, once the photos have been downloaded, you get a release with them (not that I have ever needed it) and can have them printed anywhere.

3) You can purchase the photos (at an additional charge beyond the price of the Memory Maker) on media (I believe it is on USB sticks now). I believe it will cost you considerably less to just purchase a USB memory stick, download the photos yourself, and save them on the memory stick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!