Exchange rules

W

WebmasterAlex

I thought I would give everyone a refresher on the DIS exchange rules.
The DIS boards will not, under any circumstances, become involved in disputes over exchanges. All exchanges are at your own risk.
We specifically will not allow threads attacking anyone or attempting to shame someone who did not follow through on an exchange. That must be kept to private message or email.
Thanks
Alex

was wondering if there is rules to exxchanged would like to do one and this is my very first time trying it out? thxs

There is a sticky at the top of the board with the exchanges currently taking sign-ups. If you see something that interests you, send a PM with the info requested to the host of the exchange.
Send out the appropriate item(s) when names go out and by the end of mailing time.
Post on the sent/received thread that is started for each exchange when you mail out so the host can mark you off and also post when you receive and tell what you got. Again, so the host can mark you off and we like to hear about all the goodies when they arrive.
Any other questions, just ask :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!