Excursion Info/Reviews Available???

Bronco Joe

When will Disney get a football team???
Does anyone have any idea where reviews or summaries of excursions can be found? I'd really like to hear differernt people's opinions on the excursions. We got burned on the glass bottom boat - not very Disney-like...

If not, maybe I'll start scanning the reports and comments and put them together for a "guide to excursions," or something.

Any ideas?

I would suggest maybe looking at the Passporter or at their website. They have ideas and comments on most of the excursions. I agree, we got burned on the glass bottom boat in Nassau too and then this last year on the Land/Sea Island tour in GC. I wish someone would have reviewed them a head of time.
You might also check at cruisecritic.com.
BTW, I like your "handle" and your Bronco helmet...too bad the Broncs don't look too good so far this year!:( But hey, they paid big bucks for Jake Plummer and got rid of some of the "dead weight", maybe they'll pull it out after pre season!:)

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter