Expect any discounts 3/22-3/29/03????

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
Do you think there maybe any discount codes for the end of March? We are taking several kids for their Senior Trip & sure could use a discount !! Thanks:D

I too have asked this question. Not many people responded, but the ones who did say that it's not as likely to receive codes for peak season as it is for other seasons. We are going around Easter and I am anxiously waiting to see if there are any codes. I made the reservations already and the reservationist told me if codes come out that I can call and get my price reduced.
However, I have also been told that they do discounts based on availabilty of hotels. So not all hotels will be discounted.
I have heard that if there are any discounts that we can expect them around Jan./Feb.
Hope this helps.

The 2 weeks surrounding Easter have never had any discounts. They don't need them becasue the capacity is always within expectations. If you are going any other time at peak season, you might get a discount, but you can't count on it.

Thanks, I better go ahead & make our reservations. I can always
change them later. The girls are set on All-Stars Movies if Pop
Century isn't open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter