Experience with all day dining?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
Our family is planning a couple days to Sea World in December. I bought our tickets last month when they were having a deal where the all day dining was $20 a day, which I thought was a deal with kids that could literally eat all day long. ::yes::

I’m hoping someone has experience, since I can’t find much info. First, the tickets were all the same price when I bought them, not broken down into adult and child. (Actually, the ones I bought are still on the website.) Do I essentially have 5 adult tickets, or are they going to ask ages of my kids when I get there and give child tickets/dining plans where needed?

What is included for kids on the dining plan? I believe I saw that adults can get just a drink and fruit or a piece of cake if they want, instead of a meal. What about kids?

Any other info that would be useful?

Our family is planning a couple days to Sea World in December. I bought our tickets last month when they were having a deal where the all day dining was $20 a day, which I thought was a deal with kids that could literally eat all day long. ::yes::

I’m hoping someone has experience, since I can’t find much info. First, the tickets were all the same price when I bought them, not broken down into adult and child. (Actually, the ones I bought are still on the website.) Do I essentially have 5 adult tickets, or are they going to ask ages of my kids when I get there and give child tickets/dining plans where needed?

What is included for kids on the dining plan? I believe I saw that adults can get just a drink and fruit or a piece of cake if they want, instead of a meal. What about kids?

Any other info that would be useful?

I don't see any $20 dining plans on the website, but there is a current offer where you save $10 on each dining plan if you buy 3 or more (so $24.99 per person rather than $34.99). That is the one available here:

https://seaworld.com/orlando/upgrades/dining/

The fine print for the offer says this:

Buy 3 or More All-Day Dining Deal, Get $10 Off Each
swo-dining-2-380x237.ashx

This limited-time offer allows you to eat and drink all day as often as once every hour. You can use all in one day or visit and use throughout the year.

• checkbox.ashx
    Offer valid with the purchase of 3 or more.
Online price not available at the park. Offer valid thru Aug. 31, 2018. Valid with the purchase of 3 or more adult All-Day Dining Deals in one single transaction. Cannot combine purchases to receive discount. No further discounts apply. Must redeem dining vouchers by Dec. 31, 2018. Vouchers valid at SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando. Park admission is required, but not included. Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert, and 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage once every hour until published closing time. Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem for kids meals once every hour. No refunds on day of use. Refundable any time prior to the day of park visit. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption. The All-Day Dining Deal does not include equity dines such as Character Dining, Dine with Shamu, or Sharks Underwater Grill. Not valid with any souvenir products with the exception of Kids' Meals. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice. Valid at participating restaurants.

This says its for ages 3+, but its actually cheaper to buy a kids plan at regular price ($19.99) than redeem this offer for a kids plan. While I can say for sure, I would suspect that the children in your party would be given the kids meal plan when you go to redeem your vouchers at the park.

I have no experience with the kids plans, but we have found the adult plan to be an excellent value. A continental breakfast (muffins, pastries, cereal and fresh fruits) is available at park opening, so plan to enjoy your morning meal at the park to maximize the value. While you can get food as often as once per hour, drinks are not limited (so you can get bottled water, pop/soda, and other non alcoholic beverages as often as you like throughout the day). There is a ton of variety of foods on the plan, so don't think its just burgers and fries. When we were there in May, we had delicious BBQ chicken, brisket and sausage at Voyagers, chicken parm subs at Mango Joes, soft pizza pretzels at Mama's Pretzel Kitchen, Chinese food and stuffed cannelloni at the Expedition Cafe, and dessert that ranged from fancy pudding cups to fresh watermelon to strawberry shortcake.

We EASILY doubled our money versus what we paid for the plan. In one case, we almost tripled it. We love being able to eat and drink whatever we want and never having to open our wallets. I will try and upload some pictures of what we enjoyed while on the dining plan.

If you are doing both lunch and dinner in the park, it's a great deal. The only downside for me is that I am watching my weight and usually skip dessert, but with their yummy freebie carrot cake that is included always end up getting one of those. If I were paying a la carte if would be easy to skip. lol

The deal I bought is under tickets on the website....2 days of tickets and 2 days dining for $140. https://seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/ :D

Some of our all-day dining entitlements:

35820109_10156832570261416_8121677023799148544_n.jpg

35812526_10156832570641416_8767005442095185920_n.jpg
What is in the first picture? Is the 2nd one a pizza pretzel? Looks yummy!

If you are doing both lunch and dinner in the park, it's a great deal. The only downside for me is that I am watching my weight and usually skip dessert, but with their yummy freebie carrot cake that is included always end up getting one of those. If I were paying a la carte if would be easy to skip. lol
Good to know the carrot cake is good...I love carrot cake!

What is in the first picture? Is the 2nd one a pizza pretzel? Looks yummy!

2nd one is a pizza pretzel, yes :thumbsup2.

I had to ask DH what his meal was, and he's pretty sure it was called a "stuffed cheeseburger pretzel" (or something similar). He quite liked it. Says its the best entree he's had at Mama's Pretzel Kitchen so far.

I think it's still sending you to the passholder site. I googled the deal and it sent me to the passholder site. Tried the link again and no deal. I can see the deal on the passholder site but need to sign in to purchase.

I think it's still sending you to the passholder site. I googled the deal and it sent me to the passholder site. Tried the link again and no deal. I can see the deal on the passholder site but need to sign in to purchase.

Perhaps my smartphone is smarter than I give it credit for :p.

Has anyone been able to purchase this online? I keep getting rerouted to the Passholder offers page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter