Experiences with Leather Olukai flip flops?

DarkBooBoo

Earning My Ears
Hi there! Wondering if anyone has experience with wearing *leather* Olukai flip flops in the park. I’m not planning on going on water rides while wearing them, but I am concerned about those FL downpours...

I find the pair of leather flip flops I have to be much more comfortable than the non-leather/synthetic Olukais.

Olukai’s website says their leather sandals are water “resistant”... but what does that mean really... how wet can they get?

I love my Olukai's!!! They have an actual arch and my feet never hurt even with wearing them all day in the parks. Only flip flop I've ever been able to wear all day in the parks and not hurt. I do say that when they get wet they get slippery. I've been in a downpour and my feet start to slip around in them. Like they feel kind of slimy. I'd rather wear crocs for when I'm there and I know it's going to rain.

While I haven't personally tried their leather sandals, I've heard great things about their comfort compared to the non-leather ones.

Olukai claims their leather sandals are water "resistant," but it's always good to know the specifics. I recently read an informative article that explores the topic of leather and its resistance to water. It might shed some light on what "water resistant" truly means and how wet the leather sandals can actually get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!