Expert Help Needed - 3 Rooms booked - 1 checking out early??

AuntBJ

DIS Veteran
Booked 3 rooms at AP rate for June. Booked nine nights (Check in on Friday and depart following Sunday). If my brother and sister-in-law decide they can only stay through Tuesday what should I do? I know in Dec. I had no problem checking out a day early on a room only reservation. They are not sure yet so I don't want to make any changes at this time but want to be prepared.

Are they the ones with the AP or is it you? You may book up to 3 rooms with your AP as long as the dates for the other rooms fall within the dates you are travelling as well. They don't have to match exactly, but they have to be within your travel dates. If you are there Fri - Sun and they are there Fri - Tues, it's fine. The problem would be if they wanted to leave a day LATER than you. Now, if it's them with the AP, then it could be a problem.

If they aren't sure for now book the entire stay, you can change that checkout date with no problems. You may have trouble adding days later if the resort gets full.

:)

I & my sister in 2nd room have AP's. The only person in their room with a AP is my niece. I booked all 3 rooms under my AP with 1 reservation # for all nine nights. I had the same thought as you about adding days later. I had originally booked at rack for Friday night through Friday night but added Sat. night the day before the AP rates came out for just that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter