Explorer's Lodge

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I am looking to price up a stay at Hong Kong DL, at Explorers Lodge, but I can't get the web site to show ANY availability AT ALL, at ANY tine between October this year and March next year? Please tell me this is not because everything is booked up?!

I mean, Ideally, I want to go October 2019. How for in advance do I need to be looking to get 3 adults and 1 child in a room? (two actual adults and 1 12yo and 1 5yo)

Is it really that hard to get a room there?

Any tips and tricks welcome.

Thank you for this. Their calendar and on line booking confused me and my small brain. I am really pleased to hear it won't be too hard to get a room.

The booking is open till end of September only right now. Just keep checking the site for the dates you want to be open for booking. I am waiting for special tickets to offer for beyond July 15. HKDL is a whole different story than WDW.

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts