express pass for March 2024

hdrolfe

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to Universal in March and am trying to figure out hotels, etc. The premiere hotels are all very expensive and it's only my son and I. I am wondering if anyone knows when the express pass prices for 2024 may come out? I wish I had looked at March 2023 to get an idea of costs but I wasn't planning to do this trip. I have an idea of min - max and am somewhat assuming it will be in the middle since it's March Break and likely to be busy. I am just trying to figure out if paying for it and saving on the hotel is better than having to switch hotels and spend one night at the fancy hotel. I'd have to put down a few deposits if we have to change hotels throughout the trip, so it's more upfront costs and I would rather not have to do that if I can avoid it, though I guess I'd have to buy the passes as soon as they come out too so they don't go up in price. I think I'm rambling so hopefully my question is understood :)

Any idea on when prices for the new year Express passes come out?

Since Spring Break is one of the busiest times I would plan on a minimum of $225 to $250 per day each. Just depending on weekdays/weekends. If the unlimited express is more than that you might want to consider taking advantage of early entry along with getting the lesser tier express (one ride per attraction).

Since the deluxe hotels have raised their prices so much it’s not always worth it for just two people anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter