express pass strategy

SherryfromOK

Mouseketeer
I need an answer for the express tickets. I will have 3 a day, but will be there when it is crowded at Thanksgiving. I have been reading on this board that the express tickets are gone by noon, how will I even be able to use the 3 in one day then? Can you not use only one at a time. Please help my confusion.

Actually, you can only get one Universal Express pass at a time now. Click on the link in my signature for more information.

As for Express passes, they tend to run out for the more popular rides. With the one Express pass at a time rule, that may have changed.

we just returned on Friday the 27th and the express passes were out at almost EVERY single attraction by noon. It was very frustrating. WE had 3 days at the park, and didnt even spend to much time at USF. WE wanted to try everything at IOA as we had never been there before. But sadly most of our time was spent waiting in line :( We were only able to get an express pass a few times, and that was on our last day at the park. WE got there early and it was a Monday. We never got to ride anything in Toon Lagoon waits were too long. We were able to get an EP for Triceratops encounter, of course it was only a 10 min stand by wait. And Poiseidons Fury and that was it. In 3 days .

You can do everything at the park in a day and then some. If i was there for 3 days i could probably do the hulk 20+ times.

then the singles line can really cut down wait time, however if you are there with your family, as I was I just feel it cant be done. Maybe fboy knows alot that I dont. My kids were not tall enough to ride any of the thrill rides. So we couldn't do them over and over again, because it wouldnt be fair to them.

ya if the kids arent tall enough they don't want to wait in a long line if they are not going on it.

fboy is right it can be done but got to pay attention and go with the flow.
having kids that can not ride really make it tough though.
especially since the word has gotten out that IOA is the place to go. the crowds are significantly larger than at this time 12 months ago. I have been a pass holder since the trial days just prior to the official opening and the days of taking your time and just slowly walking around to the next ride are gone. the crowds are here and that means you now have to plan to have fun. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter