Express Walk Off?

JMHDisney

Mouseketeer
Does RCL have a program like Disney for express walk off if you bring your luggage? If so, what time are you off, and do you HAVE to leave first or can you just leave when you are ready? We are going on a cruise where we dock on a weekday and I'd like my son to go to school that day (his school is 10 mins from port). I think we need to be off ship around 7:30 to get him to school on time and trying to figure out best plan. I'm assuming if we don't have express we may not be off until later, but I don't want to be forced to leave earlier than necessary if I do express. Thanks!

yes. On Navigator last month in FLL you needed to be in the gathering place (theater) by 7am. I read that if you have any large bags, they will not let you just walk off on your own later. You must be able to carry all luggage. It was easy and relatively fast. We still waited about 30 minutes in customs, but were at the airport by 8:15. We did not eat breakfast on the ship.

We did this for the first time on Sunday getting off Freedom of the Seas. We had breakfast, showered, dressed and walked off with our bags about 8:00 - 8:15 and it was quick and easy. Our understanding was that we could 'do it ourselves' up to 9:45 am so just did it at a time to suit our plans.

Thanks everyone! We ended up doing it on the Explorer yesterday. No need to meet anywhere. We were able to walk off at any time between ship clearance and 9:30 - in fact in the departure video, they encouraged people to do the walk off. It was simple and quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter