• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extended check out at HRH?????

Tommybob

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at HRH in early Nov. We have a late evening flight home our last day, does HRH offer extended check out times

Thanks

They offered us a 1:00 check out w/o a charge, but if you are a Loews member you can use the health club for free. We put all our stuff in the lockers at the health club,We went to the parks then went to the pool all day. The health club has nice private showers with all the amenities.

The bell men will hold your luggage for you. Just pick it up when it's time to go.

Originally posted by nhrenee
Did all your luggage fit in the lockers???

Noooooo, we just had a few small bags that we packed up just for the day. they will hold your luggage all day.

I would like to request a late check out as well. And I am a Loews Member, I didn't know about the health club. Thanks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter