Extras to pack

Jchoma

Mouseketeer
I'm making our packing list for our trip to WDW this month (woo hoo, so exciting to say 'this month'!!).
I have all the basics on the list, plus magic bands, blister band-aids, sunscreen, portable charger, etc. But, I feel like I'm forgetting something, and am wondering if there's something helpful to bring I'm not considering. Any tips? Anything you always bring to WDW that's not obvious but very helpful to have? Thanks!

charger for your electronics, sharpie or pens for autographs ( if that's of interest ), we also bring small snacks for the room ( energy bars, fruit snacks and the like )

I always bring a few safety pins in my park bag for unforeseen clothing mishaps. I also store a couple ziploc bags in my park bag...useful for phones on wet rides and for snacks. I also bring hand sanitizer...I know it's not perfect, but when I can't get to a bathroom right away to wash my hands, it's better than nothing.

I always bring a few safety pins in my park bag for unforeseen clothing mishaps. I also store a couple ziploc bags in my park bag...useful for phones on wet rides and for snacks. I also bring hand sanitizer...I know it's not perfect, but when I can't get to a bathroom right away to wash my hands, it's better than nothing.
Disposible

I would pack some detergent pods, along with a color catcher sheet and a dryer sheet. It doesn’t take up much space and helpful if you end up needing to wash something. My DS tends to have favorite shorts, etc and I hate dirty/smelly clothes. The Shout color catcher sheets are great because it eliminates the chance of colors bleeding.

There is a spray sanitizer I have found at Target, usually marked down and citrus scented. It’s great and really light. It’s a small spray bottle.

Depending on your inventory of electronics, consider bringing some form of a power strip. Most of the resort rooms have few, and usually inconvenient, outlets. We picked up a couple of compact units on Amazon several years ago that just stay in the suitcases and go everywhere.

Steve

Extra contact lenses.
Eyeglasses.
Electronics chargers.
Power strip.
Extra prescription meds.
Poncho.
Ziplocs.
Sunglasses.
Moleskin/Bodyglide/blister bandaids.
OTC meds (Tylenol, Pepto, etc.).
Nightlight for bathroom.
Clothespin to shut drapes in room (light can peek in and wake you up in the morning).
White noise machine.
Sunscreen.
ID/insurance cards/credit card.
Small supply of laundry detergent for hand-washing swimsuits.
Batteries.
Mini misting fan.
Needle and thread.

I put "needle and thread" on the list because one year, I had to sew a strap on my swimsuit. It cost almost $10 for a small sewing kit in the resort gift shop!

pack a few umbrellas; they tend to be better than ponchos if you're standing in the rain, since ponchos get very humid and you don't want to be carrying them around after you're done with them. (but bring some disposable ponchos if you don't want to get wet on the rides, hehe)

Frogg Toggs Sunglasses Cable or an equivalent. I have a very loose fitting pair of glasses (bend over and they slide off my nose) and I was always petrified that I would lose my prescription glasses or sunglasses.

A pair of thick socks/flip flops for wandering around the hotel room.

A reusable water bottle.

Frogg Toggs Sunglasses Cable or an equivalent. I have a very loose fitting pair of glasses (bend over and they slide off my nose) and I was always petrified that I would lose my prescription glasses or sunglasses.

A pair of thick socks/flip flops for wandering around the hotel room.

A reusable water bottle.
This was going to be my recommendation. I don't go to WDW without my Croakies to hold my sunglasses on my body. If I leave them on my head, they would blow off of some rides. Around my neck, they are safe. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!