Extras to pack

I always bring suction cup hooks for hanging bathing suits to dry in the shower...there are never enough places to hang towels and suits for a family of 4!! I also load up with glow sticks, necklaces and bracelets from the dollar store. We use them (and pass them around to other kids!) at the evening parades and shows!

I always bring suction cup hooks for hanging bathing suits to dry in the shower...there are never enough places to hang towels and suits for a family of 4!! I also load up with glow sticks, necklaces and bracelets from the dollar store. We use them (and pass them around to other kids!) at the evening parades and shows!
I never thought of the suction cup hooks. What a great idea!

-I always make sure to bring some snacks/breakfast items, bagels, granola bars, instant coffee, etc
-Over the door shoe organizer (from dollar store) For toiletries/makeup/hair stuff, or even shoes! lol
-Extra bag for dirty laundry!
-Echanecia/Emergen-C or some kind of variety! (and hand sanitizer) Disney obviously has germs everywhere, and while I'm not a germaphobe, I do like to make sure my hands are sanitized before eating. AND with being out and going for so many hours each day, and not sleeping a lot, I find I almost always come home with a bit of a cold. If anyone is susceptible(?) to being sick, think about bringing some basic cold meds with you, that stuff can cost an arm & a leg on site
-Extra phone cord charger (again, super expensive on site, never know when it's gonna break)
-Travelling with young/teen girls? We bring our own "pixie dust" aka, fine glitter (and a lush massage bar that puts glitter on arms really well), makes things more magical! lol

-I always make sure to bring some snacks/breakfast items, bagels, granola bars, instant coffee, etc
-Over the door shoe organizer (from dollar store) For toiletries/makeup/hair stuff, or even shoes! lol
-Extra bag for dirty laundry!
-Echanecia/Emergen-C or some kind of variety! (and hand sanitizer) Disney obviously has germs everywhere, and while I'm not a germaphobe, I do like to make sure my hands are sanitized before eating. AND with being out and going for so many hours each day, and not sleeping a lot, I find I almost always come home with a bit of a cold. If anyone is susceptible(?) to being sick, think about bringing some basic cold meds with you, that stuff can cost an arm & a leg on site
-Extra phone cord charger (again, super expensive on site, never know when it's gonna break)
-Travelling with young/teen girls? We bring our own "pixie dust" aka, fine glitter (and a lush massage bar that puts glitter on arms really well), makes things more magical! lol

I'm not a teen girl, but heck, I might be doing the lush massage bar for the extra pixie dust.

Make a list of every single thing you have in your wallet and the necessary phone numbers ( for when you lose your wallet)

I'm not a teen girl, but heck, I might be doing the lush massage bar for the extra pixie dust.
Ahahahaha, it's amazing!! And not as sticky as the roll on glitter stuff they sell for tweens, and nicer than slathering sunscreen on then literal craft glitter lol.

Also the bestie & I are nearly 30 and still do it... ;)

extra pair of park shoes! went in july this year and got stuck in torrential rain storms every day. our shoes never got a chance to dry out.

This may sound silly but we always take one of those roll type ankle braces. Last trip, my son's stuffed animal got a hole in him. We put is around him and said that he had surgery. It was really cute and a use for it I had never thought of!! We have an emergency kit that we take with us on every trip to everywhere (ankle brace, cold pack, bandaids, duct tape, sharpie, etc.). It seems to come in handy about twice each trip!!

I hang a small shoe organizer from my stroller handle to hold cups, snacks, etc., it really comes in handy. I also agree with the ziplocks, always have them in my park bag, they’re good for keeping stuff dry on rides, holding wet stuff, saving snacks for later, etc. We also keep the tv remote in one in the hotel room ( germaphobe). I also pack medicine for every possible ailment and injury, and a hidden Mickey book.

extra pair of park shoes! went in july this year and got stuck in torrential rain storms every day. our shoes never got a chance to dry out.

Bring a newspaper or two. When shoes get soaked, fill them with a tight wad of newspaper before bed and they will be dry by the next morning.

I always take a small collapsible cube to put on the dresser, table or tv stand. We use it to store magic bands, watches, keys, chapstick, sunglasses, etc. when we come in from the parks.

I love the bubble wrap idea! I’m adding it to my list. I don’t have anything to add because there are so many great suggestions but here is my tip: save your packing list. I keep mine on my computer and print off as needed. I have a regular packing list saved, a Disney packing list saved and an overnight packing list saved. We travel a lot and it’s just easier than making a list every time.

I know you already said bandaids, but something I'll note: I always bring two kinds. Fun character bandaids (I don't have kids; I just like them) for general cuts and scrapes, but also heavy-duty fabric bandaids to use on my feet if I get any blisters or sore spots. It's easier than wrangling a roll of moleskin and a pair of scissors, and I've found that the bandaids leave less residue afterward, too.

I got all these snacks for our last trip and we didn't eat any of them. Who wants to eat a granola bar when you can have a Dole Whip?!

Yeah, after we bought all those energy bars for our Disneyland trip and barely touched them, I'm done bringing snacks. I don't have the self control to make myself eat boring pocket food when there's more fun stuff available -- just budget it in at this point and roll with it. We were really glad that we picked up a bunch of energy drinks on the first night, though, and kept them at our airbnb -- even though we were drinking water throughout the day, we'd still end up dehydrated and it was really good to start and end the day with an electrolyte boost.

We didn't bother with snacks as such but did have some of the energy candies designed for cyclists and similar. They were great when we were flagging a bit but didn't really want to eat anything, especially if we were hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!