Delete Thread

Finally catching up on this. Love the dessert party reviews. We did both in June and I definitely feel they were worth it but I think I need to alter my dinner plans beforehand bc I wasn't very hungry at the parties. Chad isn't a huge fan of sweets anyway and both were mostly booked for the viewing but I do like sweets so I want an emptier stomach next time..lol. And yes, I think we will book them again bc we liked both shows and I'm not about to try to stake out a spot with two littles!

Sorry about the service at Crews Cup. I think we did fairly well with service in June, though we did not visit Crews Cup, which, apparently, was a good choice...lol.

I had the Margarita from Pongo Pongo and I actually enjoyed the boba balls. Not sure what that says about me though..... :laughing:

He didn't love this, and probably would choose a different QS next time.
Steve loved his but I do agree with @FSU Girl below, it probably depends on what you choose with your protein.

This 100% tastes like a Mcdonalds burger.
Yup, it does! You know I wasn't a huge fan but they certainly aren't terrible.

I also think the boba balls on everything in Pandora is a little strange.
Right? I didn't mind them in my Mo'ara margarita the first time, but I seriously got tired of them this time around. The kids didn't like them, either.

However (I'm going to put an image in your head you can't get rid of) the way they pop reminds me of a blister.
Lmao yes!

I think Josh would have liked his meal better if he had gotten a different base instead of salad. I had it with rice and it was so good I can't wait to go back and have it again.
:thumbsup2 Steve got his with the rice and absolutely loved it.

Awesome wrap Raeven! Thanks for sharing all your adventures with us

Great dining report! Can't wait to read others. That sandwich you had at Starbucks is a good one, I've had it many times for breakfast. I do wish they had hashbrowns or something to go with it though.

How fun! I read this and @kastoney's wrap-up back-to-back. Now I'm drooling! And hungry!

So that wraps up this DTR, we'll be back to Disney in under 4 weeks so another DTR is coming!
Yay!!! Somehow I haven't joined your PTR yet. :sad2: Better go fix that now... :thumbsup2

Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing all your dining adventures with us!

Great wrap up looking forward to trying Tiffins in November.
Your trips right around the corner. I hope you and Josh had a great time. Looking forward to more trip reports and vlogs :goodvibes

I decided to try a strawberry acai refresher. This was delicious and very refreshing, and I've had several more since then. I love strawberries, and it's nice to have something that's not so chocolate-y in the morning.

I love these...even more when I ask for it to be made with lemonade and not water!!

Best Appetizer: My trio of sides at Homecomin' & the deviled eggs at Homecomin
Josh would probably say his octopus at Tiffins :crazy2:

I love appetizers. Part of the reason I don't think we'll ever do a dining plan is b/c if I get the idea to eat a bunch of apps as a meal (like I did at Skipper's in December!), I don't want to feel restricted.

Now I want to go somewhere with one of those massive appetizer platters full of deep fried goodness, LOL!

Best Gluten Filled Snack

:rotfl:

gluten filled everything!! Poor Josh.

Best Bread Pudding

Best category of all!! Really looking forward to trying all possible forms on menus from my chosen restaurants in October!

Enjoyed your reviews and the wrap-up! I like all your burger research, lol. I am excited to try Tiffins after all the reviews I have read.

Fun wrap-up! Territory Lounge has officially moved to my must do list for my next trip. Thanks for all the great reviews!

So when we were leaving from the Albany airport
NOt sure I told you but we're flying out of Albany in Nov. Major price difference from Stewart and Westchester.

decided to try a strawberry acai refresher.
I don't get much from Starbucks which is funny since I could get tons with Steve working there lol, but I do love the strawberry acai refresher!

I also got a bacon, egg, and gouda breakfast sandwich. It was tiny, but I think it was a good size for eating quickly before the flight. It was actually surprisingly good,
And I love their breakfast sandwiches! Yes they're small but just the right size to curb your hunger. Not fill you up but serve a purpose for a bit.

BEST BURGER WINNER

:rainbow:

Territory Lounge
Definitely :thumbsup2

South American Chocolate Ganache-Tiffins
Mmmm, sooooo good!

Best Breakfast: Boma (and our only breakfast this time)
I was thinking about Boma earlier today, not sure why lol! Love breakfast and dinner, I think it might be my favorite breakfast on property.

So that wraps up this DTR, we'll be back to Disney in under 4 weeks so another DTR is coming!

Whoo, so soon :cheer2: Great report as always :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter