FAB 5 Wire Topiary Frames from Disney Direct aka The Disney Catalog.

WDI1952

Earning My Ears
I had seen collectors in this forum searching for these... The WHOLE SET is currently listed on Evil Bay... OMG I WANT 😮

Hmmmmm......I’m not buying any of these BUT....my most vivid memory of my only childhood trip is riding the monorail up to MK entrance and seeing the topiaries. I JUST now was watering my plants and reading I need to trim my English ivy again.....maybe I’ll try to make one of my own! I’ll come back and post pics if I figure something out!! Thanks for the idea!!!!

Hmmmmm......I’m not buying any of these BUT....my most vivid memory of my only childhood trip is riding the monorail up to MK entrance and seeing the topiaries. I JUST now was watering my plants and reading I need to trim my English ivy again.....maybe I’ll try to make one of my own! I’ll come back and post pics if I figure something out!! Thanks for the idea!!!!
Started an elephant topiary today!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts