****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi all! I'm bringing 2 kids to WDW for their first visit on February 21st. Any chance someone could send them postcards from Moana and R2D2 before they leave? They would be thrilled, and I'll pay it forward while I'm there. PM me for addresses if you can help!

Would you be willing to send a postcard to my 8 year old daughter, we're visiting 3/9. It will be her (our) first trip to WDW.

Hello!

I'd like to request something a bit different from a postcard. We are coming to WDW for my daughter's 5th birthday and she is all about Moana right now. Would anyone be able to get a quick video of Moana (or another Princess if you can't get to Moana) wishing my daughter Eleanor a happy birthday and saying "I'll see you tomorrow!" I would love to play it for her the night before we go!

Good Evening,

My family and I will be visiting WDW for spring break Mar 9-14, it is all of our first visit. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my 8 year old daughter? Sorry for the late post, just finding out that this was actually available. And of course, I'd be willing to pay it forward when we visit

Thanks
I have a first timer going in March and was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to send out a postcard. I would really appreciate it. Please let me know how I can get the address to you.
Ratherbeindisney

Hello I have three princesses going to the world June 1, would anyone be so kind and send them a post card.
I would be glad to repay and send a postcard as well. Thank you all so much princess:

Hey y'all! We have 2 kids (6yo boy & 8yo girl) heading to WDW May 23rd! If anyone would be willing to send them a post card they would absolutely love that!

Thank y'all in advance!

Hi again I asked a while back ago about getting my daughter a post card her Spring Break is coming up here at the end of March was hoping someone would be able to send a post card to her before we leave on the 29th I am willing to send a card while we are there from the 29th to April the 3rd. This will also be her first trip thanks again.

We are taking my college age daughter back to WDW in May. We use to do these FGM when she was little. I would love a postcard sent to her dorm to remind her she can still have the fun of a kid. I will gladly return the favor to you or others when we are there. PM me if you can do this in the next few weeks. (any character is great!)

I am taking my Mom, daughter (11) and Son (5) to Disney world in October, would anyone be willing to send a postcard later this summer or early fall? I would of course be willing to return the favor. Thanks!!

I'll be in Disney with my 4 year old May 7. Anyone willing to do a last minute postcard?
I would love to pay it forward and will plan to pick up several postcards to use for this purpose for when we return.

We will be taking our kids(9 and 12) to Disney World on May 21st for their first time. I know it is late but if anyone is able to send 2 postcards to them, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

We will be taking our kids(9 and 12) to Disney World on May 21st for their first time. I know it is late but if anyone is able to send 2 postcards to them, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
sent you a message...I think!

Many years ago, a FGM mailed cards to my young daughters.... And now those daughters are all grown up !!! But I remember how special it was and so I still like to pay it forward to the next generation of Disney kids.

I'd be happy to mail a card to each of the first 3 families who contact me - I'll be there early May. Send me a private message with your family name and address.

Hi there!

Just learned about this awesome way the Disney community comes together to add that extra bit of magic! Praying that you guys can help with this last minute request! Going to WDW on May 6 with my niece for her 6th birthday and wondering if anyone will be there within the next week or so to send her a postcard.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Wow - what a fun idea. Would love to get a postcard within the next few weeks from anyplace in DW. We are going 5-16 and will be sure to send the kindness back. I have three kids - one first visit and two second visits. (we only go every four years....) Thanks so much! Please pm me and I can send the info. :)

Would anyone be able to send me park maps instead of a post card ? I am putting together a surprise trip announcement box and those would work perfect for it. Going in June.

Thanks a bunch !

We've done the FGM in the past and would like to send one or two again when we go May 28, 2017. If you are requesting a postcard please write down what you want me to write.

I would also like to request a postcard for my 8 year niece that is going with us. I know it's late but if anyone is going in the next couple of weeks I would really appreciate the effort.

We've done the FGM in the past and would like to send one or two again when we go May 28, 2017. If you are requesting a postcard please write down what you want me to write.

I would also like to request a postcard for my 8 year niece that is going with us. I know it's late but if anyone is going in the next couple of weeks I would really appreciate the effort.

We are going this May 5th...so I can send one on Day 1. Please PM me the information and I will make it happen.

I'm not sure how close to our trip I need to do this but we are going to WDW June 24th-27th our first trip as well as my birthday and my daughter's 3rd birthday. I love sharing a birthday with her . Anyways I have 3 other kids as well and I would love to receive a post card for them. I have one kiddo (12 yo girl) who I'm having a hard time getting excited but the rest of us are super excited. I can pay it forward when I go if someone can let me know if they are going close to our trip. Please let me know if anyone can do this for me. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts