Fairy Tale Ceremony/belle's Village

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
Does anyone know if DLP plan to do these two events every year? Being a B & B fan I would love to see both but I probably won't be able to afford to go for a couple of years

When do they start their Xmas 'dos'?

This was either the 2nd or 3rd year of Belle's Village, I cant recall. There is no way to know if they will continue to do it or not. I suppose it depends on how popular it has been. I think the season started last year at the end of november but I cant remember exactly.

MorganB said:
This was either the 2nd or 3rd year of Belle's Village, I cant recall. There is no way to know if they will continue to do it or not. I suppose it depends on how popular it has been. I think the season started last year at the end of november but I cant remember exactly.

Thanks for that - I realise that it comes under the heading of 'how long is a piece of string' but if they've run it for several years I'm fairly reassured - if you'll forgive the pun!

Hi,

I received my brochure today for this year and Belle's Christmas Village is listed amongst things going on during the Christmas Season which this year starts on November 5th.

Also listed are Mickey's Winter Wonderland, Fantillusion and the Christmas Parade but no Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony. The Calendar doesn't include December but we went in November 2004 and Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony was on then.

Regards,

Joanne

2004 was the first year they did the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony as such, but I'm sure there'll be some sort of tree-lighting ceremony every year even if it's not exactly the same. :flower1:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Thanks for this guys! I am trying to create some kind of planner using an Excel file [I know I should get out more!] but I need the dates that some of these events start for it to work. The idea is that I input the date I want to go and the thing shows me which events are on during that period so that I can make sure I get the best of the parades and shows.

I did a similar thing for my second visit although it was a pretty 'heath robinson' affair. It did mean that I saw more of the events than on my previous visit. I managed to book my trip to fall [in]conveniently between two seasons and missed so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter