Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust - Trip Report for Feb 2017: Day 4 Up-Completed

Day 4
This was our last day, so we planned on visiting both parks to ride anything we missed. We also had breakfast reservation at Ariel's Grotto, so we got ready and headed into California Adventures after stopping at Rainforest Cafe to look around in their shop. Ariel's Grotto had great food and the character experience was amazing and I definitely want to go again before they close it for the Pixar stuff. I got the Belgian waffle and it was scrumptious. Heather got the All American breakfast. I also got a cupcake because I was celebrating my birthday late on this trip.

cCMTBWrm.jpg

M4fWIyEl.jpg

Wgi3psjl.jpg

LXTv9fKm.jpg

8SEAzhIm.jpg

08gr58Em.jpg

7Bs86ULm.jpg

qr3qaMYm.jpg

4vPwwxVm.jpg

After our wonderful breakfast, we decided to ride Ariel's Undersea Adventure again since we were right there and it was a 5 minute wait. I always ride this more than once. Like I said in an earlier post, it gives me warm fuzzy feelings. It brings me back to a happy little 7 year old. Once off that ride, we headed into Hollywood Land to see if they were having the Visa card pictures, because Heather has the Disney visa. On the way, we saw a cat wandering around near the Grizzly River Rapids and then got pictures with the street actors. It was kind of funny because Mickey was giving autographs nearby and I told one of the street performers to warn Mickey about the cat nearby. After, I let Heather get in line for her picture, while I roamed and took a look at the Guardians of the Galaxy construction. When I got back to the visa area, she was in there getting her picture taken with Stitch and I captured one of them as well. Once that was done, we got in line for Monsters Inc, which is very cute. It isn't a ride I would wait more than a few minutes for, but it is entertaining.

VPIvCxAm.jpg

PmJksZOl.jpg

FOqahjqm.jpg

ROoerCXl.jpg

DnoBAkCm.jpg

LMfnfRum.jpg

Nr8Fqarm.jpg

QlPDwgGm.jpg

PdGFWenm.jpg

4gcIqodm.jpg

XFOpdRQm.jpg

It was still early in the day, so we decided we wanted to see the Frozen musical, but still had about an hour to kill before it started, so we got in line to get pictures with Captain America and Spiderman before getting in line to see Frozen. Frozen was good, but I do miss Aladdin. I'm still glad I got to see the Frozen musical. Once the musical was done, we shopped a little before going through the GCH to head back to our hotel for a midday break. Heather had something she had to get from the room anyways. After relaxing in our room for a couple of hours, we went back to DTD and got on the monorail and went back to the original park for lunch. Heather wanted to try the Hungry Bear as there was practically no one there. We also got Indiana Jones fast passes on the way. We settled at the Hungry Bear and then I decided to go on Splash Mountain even though it was raining. I figured that since I already had the poncho on, I may as well ride it and it is one of my favorite rides. Heather doesn't care for wet rides, so she stayed at the Hungry Bear and watched my stuff while I got on the ride through the single rider line. I waited maybe 10 minutes. Splash is one of my favorite rides. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture on that ride. After, I joined her back at a the Hungry Bear. I ordered the chicken sandwich and onion rings. It was delish. After we let the food settle a bit, it was time to ride Indy. I love that ride, even though it is really jerky. I still remember when it was a new ride. It still hasn't lost its luster. After that ride, I decided to get another dole whip. It started raining harder, so we decided to go into the Tiki Room again, where I enjoyed the dole whip. This trip was my first time in the Tiki Room and I must say, it is a gem and I am mad at myself for not giving it a chance before. But, better late than never. It was still raining and we decided we had done everything we wanted to do, so we left through the park exit and shopped in World of Disney for awhile, before walking back to our hotel and calling it a day. We had to pack anyways. I am one of those people who packs in the evening before I go home.

This trip report is now over, except I had a scare the next day. After I was dropped off by Supershuttle at the airport, I realized I forgot my wallet at the hotel, which had my ID and money. Luckily I remembered my debit card info and was able to take Uber back to the hotel and get my wallet back because thankfully, Heather wasn't leaving until later that morning, so she brought it down to the lobby for me. I booked uber to get back to the airport in plenty of time to catch my flight. I had never been so panicked in my life and was surprised that I could remember my debit card info under all of that stress, but I did.

Love your last day outfit too! Stitch is one of my favorites. <3 And how super scary to forget your wallet! I did that once, when we were trying to fly back to Iowa after being home in AZ for a few weeks. Except I forgot my wallet almost 3 hours away... I had some amazing family members that did a relay driving hand off to get it to my that night before my flight the next morning.

I loved reading your trip report! You are so cute! Your mouse ears each day were amazing.

We had a premium view room on the 9th floor.
That is a killer view!

I won a stuffed Timothy mouse and gave it to a little kid, to spread some Pixie Dust.
How sweet of you!

(Yay I found my trip notes so I can continue!)
Yay!!

I realized I forgot my wallet at the hotel, which had my ID and money.
That would be so scary! I'm glad it worked out all right!

Thanks for sharing your adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!