• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Familiar with MCO and SWA?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Anyone either work at MCO or very familiar with SWA baggage claim and car rentals? Last time we rented from Avis and while in termintal it was quite a hike! I remember going by at least three other companies? So does anyone happen to know the order of the rental car booths from closest to SWA baggage to furthest. (I know you have to go down a level to begin with.

I'm not sure about the counters, but I know that Avis is at the opposite end of the garage from where the Southwest baggage claim is located. Have one person go to the rental car counter, while the other goes to get the luggage. Plan to meet at the crosswalk on level 1, in the middle of the garage. DO NOT TAKE THE TUNNEL to the garage - the last time I was there, when I dropped off the car (after dropping my party off for curbside check-in), there was a terrible line trying to get into the elevators at the bottom of the garage from the tunnel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter