Family rooms not available without 5+ for newly released dates?

ljhayes

Mouseketeer
I was hoping to book a Newport Compass Club Family Room that sleeps 5 for our family of 4 as we can't all fit in 2 double beds. It will let me select one of these rooms for the 4 of us for the dates that already were available (through end of March) but won't for June (when we want to travel). Is this just because these are newly released? Will they become available after a certain amount of time? Would I be able to book it via phone?

When I try I get into the queue as there is too much traffic on the site. If you cannot see it, most likely they are gone. There are very limited 5 people rooms.

You can try to call, maybe they see something different. If the website is overloaded, I am going to assume the phonelines are busy as well. So be prepared to wait.

I can still see them if I change my party to five people, so they're not sold out. I'll be calling shortly so we'll see if they'll let me book one by phone or not. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter