Fan Club rate advice needed

Eclpz314

<font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I
I need advice from one of the Fan Club veterans here please. It's my understanding that Fan Club can be used for Club Level reservations? Can I use it along with my Loew's Gold? I've been in touch with Loew's and already know the suite upgrade for $35 only includes "executive" suite for 3 people max (we will have 4 or 5 people) I did find out that my son who will have turned 18 by then will be counted as a child for reservation purposes-yea! The premium room would be waterview. I can't use the entertainment rate because it's not good for Club Level and that's a "must" for my crew! Our vacation is going to be mid-July at RPR.....seems like a long time from now, but I don't want to be sitting here reading all your great rates (like I did last May AFTER I booked using US Vac. Pkg : ( ) I have both cards I need and am ready to do this. Would someone be kind enough to run through the steps needed, which phone # is the right one to call so both cards can be acknowledged, etc. Thanks!

Yes, Fan Club can be used for Club Level reservations.

According to Loews, to get any type of upgrade you must book at a Loews published rate. Fan Club and Entertainment Card rates do not fall into this category, but AAA rates do.

However, you may be able to get an upgrade at the front desk when you check in; it still seems to be a hit or miss as to whether or not those who booked using Fan Club or Entertainment get upgrades and Loews perks.

P.S. I'm Loews Platinum and wasn't able to upgrade at time of reservation unless I booked at one of their published rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter