Fancy Martini Recipes

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
I posted on the community board about the surprise 40th anniversary party we had for my inlaws. I had some great martinis and I said that I would post the recipes.

Here's the original link if you want to read about the yummy menu: http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78226

Apple Martini

2 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Green Apple Pucker by De Kuyper
splash of sour mix

Put all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Pour into martini glass. Add thin slice of green apple.

Watermelon Martini

2 oz. Watermelon Pucker by De Kuyper
2 oz. Vodka
5 or 6 pieces of watermelon (optional - you can make it without the real watermelon)

Put all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Pour into martini glass.

Chocolate Martini

2 oz. Godiva white chocolate liquor
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. Creme de coco
chocolate syrup

Pour chocolate liquor, vodka and creme de coco into shaker and mix well. pour a little chocolate syrup into marini glass, running it down the side to make streaks. Pour vodka mixture into glass. Drink.

But remember guys - drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!

Those do sound yummy! I'm not a drinker, but I like to try things every now and then. The watermelon one sounds best (if not too sweet tasting)! Thanks for sharing (and thanks for not drinking and driving!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter