Fanny Pack

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
Hello fellow Disney people. I need some fanny pack recommendations. It doesnt have to hold a lot definitely my phone and a few other things but needs to not be heavy or make you hot. Thank you so much in advance.

Fanny Packs are the best when it comes to being more mobile. Backpack makes my back sweat uncontrollably. I have numerous fanny packs and my favorite was the 2015 WDW one. It held a lot of items back then. I was a smoker in 2015 so I carried my cigarettes, lighter. cell phone (6.5 screen), extra batteries for my Canon DSLR and wallet. I have stopped using this fanny pack due to wear and tear. So last year I found a comparable one at Walmart. Ozark Trail sells them in the sporting goods aisle. It held even more then I needed. I sometimes even forgot I was even wearing it. If you're looking for a decent affordable nicely built pack I would recommend the Ozark Trail.

i was considering a running buddy this year. sort of a fanny pack but lighter and doesn't have the belt weighing my back down

Have you heard of the sash bag? I can't say enough good things about it. I own 4! Here's a link the the Canadian Site which will get you 10% off. I know they have a US based site as well. http://prz.io/x50KElh0

I got the Haunted Mansion one on my last trip. I prefer my crossbody HM Dooney pouchette bag, but sometimes a waist bag is more secure.

anyone have an opinion for women on the convertible fanny packs to crossbody? is it heavy because the strap is placed inside the bag?

i have this one and love it. dd has all the meds so i need to carry epipens, inhaler, and diabetes stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180913-204704.png
    Screenshot_20180913-204704.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 35
Have you heard of the sash bag? I can't say enough good things about it. I own 4! Here's a link the the Canadian Site which will get you 10% off. I know they have a US based site as well. http://prz.io/x50KElh0
OMG! I NEED this bag! This will come in handy for my job as well. I go from hospital to hospital educating staff and never have access to a locker or anything. Thank you!!!

OMG! I NEED this bag! This will come in handy for my job as well. I go from hospital to hospital educating staff and never have access to a locker or anything. Thank you!!!

You are going to love it! I've gotten 3 people at my work hooked on it as well. :)

i was considering a running buddy this year. sort of a fanny pack but lighter and doesn't have the belt weighing my back down
I do like using my Running Buddy, but I wish it was a little bigger and could hold sunglasses and some bigger things.

I used to use nothing but waist packs until I got my first lightweight cross body. They are so cool and comfortable that I can't use anything around my waist anymore - always made me hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!