Fantasia Minature Golf

LissaRN

Earning My Ears
Anyone know about the Fantasia Miniature Golf ? I can't get any info on it.. like :
Where exactly is it (I've heard anywhere from in EPCOT to outside Cinderella's castle!)
If outside a park, the fee. And how to get there. Reviews would also be welcomed.
thanks for making this first posting a positive experience :confused:

The Fantasia Miniature Golf is outside the BoardWalk Resort. It is right at the entrance to the BoardWalk. I can't remember the price, but was not to bad. I believe that there is also two courses. One is your normal putt-putt, but the other is different. It is hilly and has sand traps. My wife and I played that one and it took forever. It was very hard.

Hope this helps a little.
MichaelH

Go to this link:

http://wdwig.com/golf.htm

It will give you a lot of great info about the miniature golf course, it's location, cost, etc.

I also believe AmEx cardholders can get a discount here, and if you're like me at WDW every little penny counts!

Have fun!

I have heard that there is a 15% discount for AmEx and you can get 50% off a second round at either location.

We are going to do this on our first day, instead of using up a park pass for 1/2 day or less. Our plane doesn't arrive until late afternoon. We will probably go to Winter Summerland near Blizzard Beach. If we have time we will go to Fantasia Miniature Golf.

Does any one know which one is better? :earseek:

DH and I played the whimsical course (the one with the mickey figures etc. as opposed to the professional course and yes--it is like a pro-golf course!) on the last day of our trip 2 years ago and LOVED it. the course is located within walking distance of the boardwalk right outside of the Dolphin/Swan hotels. (we played gold then walked to the ESPN zone for lunch). I loved all of the little disney extras like the buckets throwing the water at the hole with sorcerer mickey!!!! I was excited to see that the package trip I booked ovr new years includes a free round of mini-golf!!!!

We LOVED the Disney character course at Fantasia Gardens. Only problem that we had was in locating the course. Here's the easiest method if you're staying on property...

Take a boat to the Swan/Dolphin. When you exit the boat, walk straight between the 2 resorts to the shared swimming pool. Keep walking past the pool and you will come to a street that connects the resorts. Fantasia Golf is directly across that street.

If you arrive at the Swan or Dolphin by resort bus, walk through the hotel to the boat dock and proceed as above.

We made the mistake of walking around from the front of one of the resorts (the Swan, I think) and it turned out to be a long walk on a hot day!

The golf course was GREAT! We even got to know some of the other guests who were playing at the same time.

I will definitely do it again!!

I'm glad to see others had fun there! We love mini-golf, and I was thinking about working it into our scedule on an off-day.

:bounce: :smooth: :bounce:

We ate a late supper at Beaches & Cream (around 9:00pm to beat the post-Illuminations crowd). Then walked leisurely around Stormalong Bay and past the Dolphin resort to Fantasia Gardens. Used Amex for the discount. After playing a lovely peaceful cool round of minigolf we caught a cab back to CBR. $5.00 took us right back to our CBR building. A truly great evening, and a less hectic break during the course of our trip.:cool: ;)

Thanks fo rall the great tips and hints about the mini golfing options at the World.
We are leaving in 4.5 days but who is counting?

Hope we get a chance to check our the holes. I'll report back.

Thanks again!:cool:
:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter