Fantasmic! at 8 and SWaGS at 9 - March Dates - too good to be true?

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
This has changed since I've been last. In the past I haven't had time to do both. My March dates are showing Fantasmic at 8 and SWaGS at 9. Do you think doing both is feasible or do you see these times changing?

I'd be surprised if the times stay an hour apart but, just keep checking.
(Yes, if they are an hour apart, you could do both.)

Last edited:
The show times will probably stay the same as people are booking the fantasmic dining package already. The park times might change

Keep in mind that it takes a while to get out of the Fantasmic theater unless your sitting right next to the exit and you also have to consider you need to make your way over to the viewing area for the show so even though you'll make it there in plenty of time, you probably won't have the best spot. If at all possible, go on two separate nights and see one show each night rather than both in one night. I've done this for the Jingle bell jingle bam fireworks and most of the areas were packed full by the time I got out of Fantasmic.

You must be going during the first 6 days of March where they are scheduled at 8pm and 9pm. The rest of the month is 8:30pm and 9pm. Enjoy that nice window where it’s possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter