Fantasmic! Dining package drop a guest?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
I want 2 but can only find a res for 3 near my desired time. Can you modify this like a normal ADR at check in? I want to do it but not enough to pay for a ghost 3rd person lol.

I want 2 but can only find a res for 3 near my desired time. Can you modify this like a normal ADR at check in? I want to do it but not enough to pay for a ghost 3rd person lol.
I would book for 3 and then try to modify to 2, even if I had to call to modify. I've read at least one report from people who booked Harmonious dining packages for 3, because they couldn't find a table for 2, and had to pay for 3 when they arrived. And others have reported booking for extra guests online, then pretty much immediately being able to modify online or by calling to drop the extras. It seems that the dining packages work differently from ordinary ADRs (that don't charge if you show up with fewer guests than booked).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter