Fantasmic Fast pass

ktgrace317

Earning My Ears
Hello,
If 4 members In our group of 7 use a fast pass for Fantasmic, will the other 3 be able to join then at their seats? Thanks.

No, the areas where you seated are across the amphitheater from each other and separated by ropes. Fantasmic is usually an easy grab as an additional fastpass after using your first three.

I really do not recommend FP+ for nighttime spectaculars (EP Forever & Fantasmic). As long as you are there about 45 min before showtime you should be fine to make the show. I mean if you want a FP+ to each their own, but just giving advice.

I really do not recommend FP+ for nighttime spectaculars (EP Forever & Fantasmic). As long as you are there about 45 min before showtime you should be fine to make the show. I mean if you want a FP+ to each their own, but just giving advice.
Except that for Fantasmic, a fast pass makes the difference between center (ish) seating and off to the sides. Now that they have the dining pass, the dessert party pass, and fast pass, the main center sections are reserved for those. Non-pass folks get shuttled off to the sides. You can get Fantasmic as a 4th or 5th fast pass but, if like me you really want to be as close to center as possible, a pass is necessary.

Except that for Fantasmic, a fast pass makes the difference between center (ish) seating and off to the sides. Now that they have the dining pass, the dessert party pass, and fast pass, the main center sections are reserved for those. Non-pass folks get shuttled off to the sides. You can get Fantasmic as a 4th or 5th fast pass but, if like me you really want to be as close to center as possible, a pass is necessary.

Even with a Fastpass, I ended up in the second section from the end on my trip three weeks ago, and I got in line about 45 minutes before show time.

Even with a Fastpass, I ended up in the second section from the end on my trip three weeks ago, and I got in line about 45 minutes before show time.
Similar last fall. We were in the next to last section on the left. Still good seats, but it was packed that night. Also took a LONG time to get out as they didn't open the other exit gate, so had to exit the same way we entered.

Similar last fall. We were in the next to last section on the left. Still good seats, but it was packed that night. Also took a LONG time to get out as they didn't open the other exit gate, so had to exit the same way we entered.

Yup, it was next to last section on the left for us too, and same thing with only the one exit gate.

Not much advantage with the Fantasmic FP at all the last couple times I've used it. I grabbed it as a 6th FP towards the end of the day so not a big deal but I'd be annoyed if I pre-booked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!