Fantasmic Thread!

Is it only Blue Bayou offering a package? $90 per person is steep
I took it for now with the anticipation that something else should come out...there is some speculation in the Rancho Del Zocalo Thread that this might be the grab and go option for Fantasmic based on the availability it is showing (due to hungry bear being in the middle of a construction zone, despite being open).

I booked the dining package for one night, which is the 5 course meal per the website.

Then I booked regular BB lunch for a different day. The email with the regular BB reservation said this:

Blue Bayou Dining Packages
When you dine with us, you may also request our exciting dining package from your server and enjoy a delectable 3-course meal.

For dessert, indulge in a delightful seasonal dessert paired with your choice of 2 glasses of champagne or sparkling cider.

I don't know which one I will keep or if they are the same, if I add the package on at the time of my BB lunch with the regular reservation?

I'm so frustrated these randomly dropped. I've been checking for weeks for opening night and of course o was occupied by work..
I know, I got lucky and was on here checking news and saw in another post about dinning and went to the app ASAP

Also please who ever see's more dining packages go up for Fantmasic let me know because would like to get one opening weekend still just not at BB since I'm doing that in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter