• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic package for the 10:30pm show

candlestix

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't find it anywhere. My question is if we want to see the later Fantasmic on July 6 or 8, should we reserve the dinner package?

I really don't want to stand in a line for an hour to get decent seats if we could be enjoying the rides instead. Will there be a long line for the 10:30 show? I noticed that the park closes at 10pm on those nights, so I thought it would be great to do the rides until 10 and then head over for Fantasmic.

Thanks for any advice!!

Weve only done the second show once, during Christmas week and we strolled in 20 minutes in advance and got 4th row seats. By showtime the sections on either end were still empty, and remained empty for the show.
So from my experience, no, you dont need the FDP for the second show. In fact, I think I remember hearing they dont offer it for the second show, but Im not positive about that.
Enjoy the show!

when we went to the second show in June (we went twice) it didn't fill up at all. You can stand in line about 1/2 or so to be in the middle or wait until park closing to be more on the sides, it was really great to see too!

You don't need the package for the second showing, in my opinion. You'll be fine eating whenever you like and getting to the show 30-45 minutes before showtime :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter