Fantasmic Question

No, it's slightly different. Instead of the Pocahontas segment which they have at the WDW version, Dl has a Peter Pan segment in which they use the Sailing Ship Columbia.

There's also a Pinochio segment and a couple of extra scenes thrown up onto the water screens.

And they use the real FULL-SIZE Mark Twain. :goodvibes

The one at DL is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. I was underwhelmed by the WDW version (though I admit I would have been blown away had I not seen DL's first--many, many times, I might add). Another difference is that DL's has far fewer villians, which I think is better.

Oh it's so much better at DL! Even if you've seen the WDW version, do not miss the DL version! The only downside to DL is having to sit on the ground and having to stake out spots so far ahead of time, I prefer the stadium seating at MGM, but the better show at DL more than makes up for the lack of good seating! If you can, splurge for the Fantasmic! dessert buffet on the balcony of the Disney Gallery, it's an incredible vantage point for the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter