Fantasmic

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
I was curious. Since they started doing Fantasmic, my wife and I never saw it. However, now we have a 8 month old. I was wondering if Fantasmic would be to much for him.

Hi, Michael! You'd get a better response if this were posted on the Disney for Families board, so I am just going to transfer this post over there. Please look for further replies on the Disney for Families board. Thanks! :)

Well I guess it really depends on the baby. If loud noises scare him, etc. I am planning on taking my 6 month old (and 3 year old). Fantasmic is just not a show to miss! It is one of my favorite things at disney world! I would say, GO! You will love it!:D :D

Were you planning on starting fairly early in the morning and going non-stop all day? Perhaps then it would be a bit much to ask him to remain happy that long. Are you going to go back to your hotel during the day for a bit more "down-time" then perhaps you can consider it.

As maci mentioned there are some loud noises. There will be lots of people. When it comes time to exit (after show) it can take over twenty minutes to clear out of the theater and then there is a VERY long line to get back to the resorts (are you staying on property?).

This is a great show but in order to get decent seats, you have to wait in a long line about an hour before the show starts. Then you have to wait until dark/theater full etc. Could you recruit someone to save you seats?

Good luck!
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter