Fantasy Eastern Caribbean - January 13, 2018

emum

Australian Disney kid-at-heart
Hi All,

I couldn't see a thread for this cruise, so thought I'd start one. *Only* a little over one year until we set sail!

Look forward to seeing this board develop.

Cheers,
Sally.

Hi Sally

Thanks for creating. Looking forward to sharing the excitement over the next year with others in the group.

Wendy

Thank you for starting this! Looking forward to this cruise. Just took a 4-day Bahamian on the Dream and loved it so much that we signed up for this one while onboard...lol. Such a fun way to travel.

New to the DIS boards: been on 3 previous Disney cruises. I have a very shy 13-yr old daughter who will be 14 by the time this cruise happens. I hope there are other young teens (13-15) who are looking for someone to hang out with on the ship/ at Vibe..

Also, the whole family are major Star Wars fans :-)

Hi All,

Great to see some movement on the board since I last checked in :-) Unfortunately I'm flat chat with work, so posts are sporadic except during breaks (I'm a teacher).

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise - done 15 night Panama Canal Cruise and 7 night Alaska, both on the Wonder. Looking fwd to seeing/feeling difference with a much bigger ship. We've travelled on other cruise lines, but can't wait to get back to the mouse.

BellaDonna - our youngest will turn 13 *just* before we board, but she tends to hang out with her older siblings. None of our kids are keen on the clubs. We're SW fans too - DH has no idea that this cruise will blow his SW socks off ;)

Anyhoo, hope to check back in sometime before Easter! :p

Cheers,
Sally.

:tinker::mickeyjum:tigger::dumbo::stitch::goofy::simba:Hi Everyone!! This will be my 7th cruise, and the 4th on the Fantasy. We tend to do this cruise every January. I will be cruising with my husband and my son. Can't wait to meet you all....

:tinker::mickeyjum:tigger::dumbo::stitch::goofy::simba:Hi Everyone!! This will be my 7th cruise, and the 4th on the Fantasy. We tend to do this cruise every January. I will be cruising with my husband and my son. Can't wait to meet you all....
We cruise every January as well. This will be our second time on Fantasy. We've been on all of the other ships but just love this Itinerary.

Hi All,

Quick question, as I'm starting to book accommodation outside our Disney dates... we're wanting to spend 5 nights in/around NYC, but hoping to save a little $$ in terms of accommodation. Is it feasible to stay close to Newark Airport and commute to the city each day? If not, what about Brooklyn or the Bronx? We'll be wanting to do all the usual tourist-y attractions, so any help greatly appreciated.

Spent the day with 2 of my kids yesterday streaming YouTube Disney walk-through videos. Much needed down-time for us all :)

Also, are you all wanting to do a Fish Extender exchange? We have loved doing this in the past, although I'm not sure I'll have the time to co-ordinate one?

Cheers,
Sally :)

Hi All,

Quick question, as I'm starting to book accommodation outside our Disney dates... we're wanting to spend 5 nights in/around NYC, but hoping to save a little $$ in terms of accommodation. Is it feasible to stay close to Newark Airport and commute to the city each day? If not, what about Brooklyn or the Bronx? We'll be wanting to do all the usual tourist-y attractions, so any help greatly appreciated.

Spent the day with 2 of my kids yesterday streaming YouTube Disney walk-through videos. Much needed down-time for us all :)

Also, are you all wanting to do a Fish Extender exchange? We have loved doing this in the past, although I'm not sure I'll have the time to co-ordinate one?

Cheers,
Sally :)

Yep, there is a FE exchange just not though Disboards. We have a few set up over on another famous Social Site FB.

Would you be able to private message me the link to the facebook page for this cruise. I can't seem to find it when I go onto search. Thanks, Vicki

Hi, I just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be just me and my husband. It will be our 5th with Disney but 1st time on the Fantasy so I'm very excited to see a different ship. We are going to be on the Magic in 2 weeks on the UK/France cruise and I'm in organize/packing mode at the moment for that one.

Has anyone been to St. John before? We've already been to St. Thomas a few times so we were thinking we'd go over to St. John for the day instead and I'm looking for suggestions.

thanks,
Cathy

Hi, I just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be just me and my husband. It will be our 5th with Disney but 1st time on the Fantasy so I'm very excited to see a different ship. We are going to be on the Magic in 2 weeks on the UK/France cruise and I'm in organize/packing mode at the moment for that one.

Has anyone been to St. John before? We've already been to St. Thomas a few times so we were thinking we'd go over to St. John for the day instead and I'm looking for suggestions.

thanks,
Cathy

Hi Cathy and Welcome aboard. We don't hang around St. Thomas too much either but rather head over to Jost Van Dyke Island and boy we found our new heaven.

Have fun on the Magic. We sailed on her back in January and its my oldest's favorite ship.

Hello- This is our first disney cruise and I am all new to the fish extender thing. I know my kids would love doing it, but How do I know who is involved or how to set it up? Thanks

Hello- This is our first disney cruise and I am all new to the fish extender thing. I know my kids would love doing it, but How do I know who is involved or how to set it up? Thanks

Join the FB group
"Disney fantasy eastern caribbean cruise jan. 13-20 2018"
There are a bunch of FE groups and some veterans to help explain anything.

This will be our second Disney cruise and we can't wait. Our first cruise was this same cruise last year. We booked this trip while we were onboard to capitalize on the discount they give you. I tried to video tape everything while on board and I made the following video. Please ignore the few grammar and spelling errors throughout the video. I was in a hurry when making the video and did a horrible job of proof reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!