Fantasy - February 10th, 2018 - 7Nt Eastern

Welcome :) We are excited to be at 200 days! Getting close. Our daughter will be 11 in September, she has 3 big brothers, so will be excited to meet some girls too.

I'd love to have her meet some girls her age, pen pal pre-cruise?

Us too! We have a link for signing up for the FE and Drink tastings, PM me for the link - it's just a form in google documents :)

Woohoo, paid off the balance and so happy to be here on my second cruise with a bunch of family and friends. Would love to join the FE, but can't figure out how to PM @Cheerio :/

Edited: I figured it out ;)

Just paid off ours last night! We'll need to wait for the 12th to make any reservations, though. Was talking to our Disney Travel Planner last night when she made the payment and she said I was going to get a photo with me and Darth Vader, if I wanted to or not! She's my nephews wife, and figures that I'll look good in a photo with the Dark Lord? I told her about what we wanted to get reserved, and to go ahead with the Meet and Greet too....

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

We just booked. Our third Disney Cruise but my first without my husband, we separated this summer (sad I know). I was going to do something different but Disney just has so much for my 11 year old today and she is the perfect age to slide from the Kid's Club to the Tween's Club. A little nervous about cruising single but it's Disney so we are bound to have fun regardless. 63 days.

We just booked this cruise in November, it will be our first! Our daughter is 5, so looking forward to this! Anyone on here with girls close to 5?

So this will be our first Disney Cruise! We were gifted this trip for Christmas from our inlaws and our super excited! Late in the game and learning all the inside scoop like the Fish Extenders and so on...I stumbled on the google link and think I signed up but I thought I may have saw it closes 60 days prior to trip so are we too late to participate? Feeling overwhelmed as went online to view onboard activity options and everything was already sold out!

Hi everyone! We just booked our cruise today! We decided at the last minute to make the most out of the kids Mardi Gras break. We plan on joining the late FE group. My husband is sitting this one out, just my mom and I and my two kiddos a 17DD (Actually turns 17 on the cruise) and 9DS. This is our 5th cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter