Fantasy - February 10th, 2018 - 7Nt Eastern

Hello, my DH surprised me for Christmas with this cruise. This will be our 11th Disney cruise, but our first on the Fantasy. 8 of our last cruises were on the Magic, with the last one this past October to Nova Scotia. Can't wait to experience this ship. He knew this would excite me as we were not planning on cruising in 2018 because we booked an Adventure's by Disney tour to Iceland for this summer. It will be just my DH and I.

So excited for this cruise! It will be our 4th :)

Let me know if you are interested in onboard alcohol tastings - more details to come but we have it organized.
Hi, from MA-- it's going to b a gr8 cruise; we're not familiar w/ the Fish Ext group, but anyone with info, plz advise!! Also going to b Star Wars DAS too!! San

We had to cancel this cruise last minute, due to an accident.
I wondered if anyone would be willing to share navigators?
We are waiting for DCL insurance to come through, and are hoping to re-book next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!