Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Happy 15 update for TDL for this summer…

“Tokyo Disneyland:
Not available on the following dates to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta and Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Fantasy Chateau*.

*Available to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Grand Chateau.

• June 9, 29 and 30, 2024
  • July 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 and 29, 2024
  • On all dates from August 1 to 31, 2024”

So this is not clear to me. I’m doing a 1 night vacation package at the FS hotel(not the super expensive chateau side) that includes entry to FS in August.
Do I get Happy Entry or not? Does it matter given that I’ll have a wristband?

So this is not clear to me. I’m doing a 1 night vacation package at the FS hotel(not the super expensive chateau side) that includes entry to FS in August.
You get happy entry only on your second day not check in day but the wrist band takes the pressure off making sure you get in early to get a pass to the new area. So it really doesn’t matter in your case.

You get happy entry at DS for day two of your package.

To those who will purchase a Fantasy Springs Magic 1-Day Passport, how many times will you go on the rides in that area?

It costs a premium over a regular day ticket (at least 15k yen more), so I’m wondering how you’re planning that day.

To those who will purchase a Fantasy Springs Magic 1-Day Passport, how many times will you go on the rides in that area?

It costs a premium over a regular day ticket (at least 15k yen more), so I’m wondering how you’re planning that day.
It really depends upon how long the waits are.

I would think one would get at least two rides per attraction. I am wondering how they handle the lines....let everyone through access or just standby for everyone a day no premiere or priority

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter